The Experience MVP 2012

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

To go along with FOTY, we will resurrect The E MVP. You will not be nominating your own players, I will determine based on stats and wins. Every 2-3 weeks I'll update and since we are little over halfway it is a good time to start. I am only going to use SO, JR and SR, no freshman are eligible for this award. At the end of the season this will go into voting much like FOTY. If you don't see your team don't panic, you just didn't have anyone that stood out. Continue to work hard to improve your TEAM, not a single player by stat whoring.

Current Contenders:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#13 QB Riley Nelson - 182.8 QB Rating, 77/108, 1144 yards, 11 TD, 6 INT, 228.8 ypg, 59 Att, 209 yards, 3.5 ypc, 2 TD, 3 Broken Tackles, 3 Fumbles

Mr. Nelson has shown to be quite an impressive QB for the Cougars, leading them to a 5-1 record so far and a Top 15 Ranking. While he recently lost to Baylor, the other games seemed to have hardly phased him. He is also the second in yardage for rushing on the team.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#11 Nick Florence - 143.8 QB Rating, 87/147, 1324 yards, 7 TD, 5 INT, 264.8 ypg, 84 Att, 185 yards, 2.2 ypc, 5 TD

I looks like this guy is trying to mimic RGIII, he looks to have a great arm, though a bit low in TD passes. But he makes up for it in TD rushes with an astonishing 84 attempts. It is not much of an issue though as the kid only gets 2.2 ypc. He has struggled to keep the Bears above .500 but the recent win vs BYU widens the gap and keeps them unbeaten in conference.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#33 HB John Hubert - 145 Att, 1136 yards, 7.8 ypc, 7 TD, 162.2 ypg, 8 Broken Tackles, 3 Fumbles

Hubert is the center of the Wildcat offense. He is usually able to slip the first tackle or drag the guy an extra couple of yards. The fumbles are the ugly stat here, he is a little prone to running forward and forgetting the ball behind. That said, he has lead KSU to a Top Ten rating and usually comes through in the clutch. Currently leads The E in rushing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#26 HB Giovani Bernard - 126 Att, 591 yards, 4.6 ypc, 5 TD, 98.5 ypg, 6 Broken Tackles, 0 Fumbles

The zero fumbles really stood out to me here. The UNC QB seems INT prone so they need someone on the team that can keep the ball in their possession. Bernard should take this opportunity and go for gold here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#4 Casey Paschall - 177.5 QB Rating, 74/129, 1462 yards, 14 TD, 7 INT, 243.6 ypg, 2 Rushing TD

OMG! A primarily pocket passer! This kid may have two rushing TDs but he is like 5th in terms of yardage. Unfortunately even with these great looking stats, the Horned Frogs haven't seen a lot of success both in and out of conference. Paschall needs to go above and beyond to bring TCU back above .500.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Will finish later. The website for the banners is down for some reason....making this look like :doodie:

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

This is awesome. I need to get some shit online here. Give me a free day and I'll get something.

EDIT: Awkward moment when you figure it out right after your hit "Post Reply". It'll be up here in no time.