The Experience MVP Edition #2

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Aug 13, 2009
    Time is flying as we reach the Second Edition already.

Nick Foles - QB - 117/209, 2283 yards, 19 TD, 15 INT, 53 Att, 112 yards

The leading passer in the nation but the amount of INT's is still holding this kid back, we will see if he can make a comeback before Edition Three.

Arizona State

Cameron Marshall - HB - 137 Att, 698 yards, 11 TD, 5 ypc, 6 Btk, 1 Fumble

Not too bad for an impressive Sun Devil squad. Looks like this kid is going to be the big name in that spread offense recently taken over by Coach Jello.

Knile Davis - HB - 170 Att, 989 yards, 10 TD, 5.8 ypc, 7 Btk, 0 Fumble

This kids second appearance for the MVP. What is more impressive is that he has yet to put the ball on the turf halfway through the season. Keep up the good work.

Dan Persa - QB - 103/163, 1762 yards, 14 TD, 5 INT, 53 Att, 103 yards, 5 TD

The sole reason the Wildcats are seeing any success is because of this kid. Looks like the injury hasn't slowed him down at all as he has lead them to a perfect record in conference.

Ole Miss

Jeff Scott - HB - 151 Att, 1163 yards, 14 TD, 7.7 ypc, 19 Btk, 0 Fumble

Just a sophomore and putting up huge numbers. He knows how to get the yards, how to score and how to hold onto the ball. Excellent work kid.

South Carolina

Marcus Lattimore - HB - 157 Att, 1179 yards, 14 TD, 7.5 ypc, 10 Btk, 1 Fumble

Right behind Scott is this just as phenominal Sophomore. The only thing holding this two apart is the fumble. But then again, Lattimore can brag about the #2 ranking.

Andrew Luck - QB - 111/194, 1822 yards, 20 TD, 8 INT, 50 Att, 93 yards, TD

He is the reason the Cardinal sits atop the poll this season. Without Luck, Stanford would not being seeing this type of season.

Top 3
    1) Jeff Scott - HB - Ole Miss
    2) Marcus Lattimore - HB - South Carolina
    3) Andrew Luck - QB - Stanford

Congrats to those who made the list!
  2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Mar 13, 2011
    Curse you INTs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. texacotea

texacotea Walk On

Apr 1, 2011
    Lattis fumble was on a brutal hit, I challenged it and it looked like he hit the ground first and then it came out but oh well.
  4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Jun 21, 2009
    I'm surprised to see Marshall on the list, but I'm happy about it. He doesn't stand a shot against Lattimore and Scott, but at least I can say he made the list at one point.