The Experience MVP Late Season Edition

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Time to take a look at some late season stars.

Arizona State

Cameron Marshall - HB - 239 Att, 1307 yards, 18 TD, 1 Fumble

The pinnacle of the Sun Devil offense, he looks to break 20 TDs and will surely give Stanford a run for their money in the Pac12 CCG.

Arkansas

Knile Davis - HB - 236 Att, 1339 yards, 16 TD, 0 Fumble

There is a reason the Razorbacks are #1 in the nation and it is mostly because of this kid. He has yet to give up the ball and has his sights set on the SEC Trophy.

Michigan State

Kirk Cousins - QB - 143/256, 2560 yards, 24 TD, 15 INT

Not the most accurate passer in the world. But what does he care, he has lead Michigan State to an undefeated record so far. Sparty On!

Ole Miss

Jeff Scott - HB - 267 Att, 1892 yards, 24 TD, 1 Fumble

You all knew this was coming. This player is phenomenal, he has the ability to find the endzone, to evade tackles and to hold onto the ball. Plus he leads the Heisman as well as the EMVP. I smell alot of awards coming his way.

South Carolina

Marcus Lattimore - HB - 231 yards, 1615 yards, 17 TD, 1 Fumble

Another impressive back. He was keeping up with Scott but appears to have fallen back, still a phenomenal player and deserves all kinds of respect.

Stanford

Andrew Luck - QB - 175/300, 2663 yards, 28 TD, 11 INT, 88 Att, 154 yards, 5 TD, 3 Fumble

The field general that has led the Cardinal to an undefeated Regular Season and a bid in the Pac12 CCG vs Arizona State. He hopes to give it his all and avoid unlucky turnovers.

Wisconsin

Montee Ball - HB - 237 Att, 1700 yards, 21 TD, 0 Fumbles

I have to be honest, this was surprising. Dakota has managed to bring this kid out of nowhere, especially when he was gone for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow broke 2000 yards and 25 TDs

Top 3

1) Jeff Scott - HB - Ole Miss
    2) Andrew Luck - QB - Stanford
    3) Montee Ball - HB - Wisconsin

Congrats!!