The Experience MVP Season 8 #1

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, May 3, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Let's take a first look at some players from across the nation who are making some noise.

Alabama

HB - Andrew Bowser - 82 Att, 385 yards, 4 TD's, 9 Broken Tackles, 0 Fumbles

So far this kid is the focal point of the Bama rushing attack, he is big and can run just fast enough to break a big one. He had a disappointing day vs Penn State and has yet to really stretch his legs. Only time will tell if this kid will live up to the hype.

LE - Chris Mills - 22 Tackles, 7 TFL, 6 Sacks

So far this kid has been a menace in the backfield. They better start doubling up on him or we will be seeing a new sack record before long.

Clemson

QB - Aaron Sanders - 82/128, 1,422 yards, 16 TD, 1 INT, 64% Comp

Coach blLLflo once again produces an amazing QB in Sanders. This kid is HIGHLY accurate and makes some damn smart reads. He is on pace to win some major awards.

WR - Chris Quinn - 27 Rec, 449 yards, 8 TD

The favorite target of Sanders by far. This sophomore has sticky hands with only 2 drops, if he can keep this up we may see our very first receiver walk home as EMVP.

Florida

QB - James Pearson - 61/94, 912 yards, 7 TD, 2 INT, 64% Comp

I have to say I am surprised that a Gator QB isn't leading the pack but is still making a strong fight as one of the top QB's in the nation. We will see if he makes a mid season surge over Sanders.

LE - Brandon Brunner - 19 Tackles, 10 TFL, 7 Sacks, 1 Defl, FR

This kid is better than Mills it seems. He knows how to evade the blockers and even sticks a big paw in the air on occasion. A sack battle has just been issued by Coach Masler.

LSU

QB - Craig Mitchell - 50/90, 824 yards, 8 TD, 2 INT's, 55% Comp

As a sophomore I believe these are some excellent stats. Sometimes a QB needs until Junior or Senior year to be a leader on offense but this player has found his niche in the Tiger offense. Keep up the good word kid.

HB - Adam Griffin - 85 Att, 499 yards, 5 TD, 6 Broken Tackles, 2 Fumbles

So far some good early season yardage from this kid but a slight tendency to put the ball on the ground before the play is over. A little bit more awareness and we could see a college legend unfold.

Michigan

QB - Steven Barnes - 58/88, 989 yards, 9 TD, 1 INT, 65% Comp, 27 Att, 12 yards, 2 TD

I have to say that I am shocked. Another rare feat as a Wolverine QB beats out the Florida QB. Coach Suge looks to have some tricks up his sleeve this season. Looks like Big Blue has some surprises in store for us all.

WR - Justin Jackson - 21 Rec, 442 yards, 6 TD, 0 drops

And now we see where all of Barnes' success stems from. This kid knows how to catch the ball and then knows exactly what to do with it. Another WR creeping up in the polls.

Michigan State

QB - Nicholas Brunner - 64/102, 1052 yards, 10 TD, 3 INT, 62%, 52 Att, 146 yards, 3 TD

Uh oh, Michigan State has a duel threat QB. After seeing the stats from the Michigan QB and then seeing Brunners stats, I can only drool at the thought of what the annual MSU - UofM game is going to produce.

HB - Jason Cook - 89 Att, 544 yards, 4 TD, 11 Broken Tackles, 5 Fumbles

Another strong runner for the Spartans, but maybe a bit too strong as he appears to go forward without the ball sometimes. If this kid can hold onto the ball, he will be a strong candidate.

Ohio State

WR - Colin Ridgeway - 24 Rec, 516 yards, 2 TD

It's surprising that this kid only has 2 TD receptions but what does it matter when he plays a key role in getting the Bucks into good field position. He is a favorite target of the two QB's.

Penn State

QB - Andy Wesley - 60/91, 1170 yards, 13 TD, 6 INT, 65% Comp

Another great QB amongst us. Looks like Coach AJ has his eyes set on one thing and if this kid stays healthy and plays like he is, it might just happen.

WR - Lance Stewart - 19 Rec, 490 yards, 5 TD, 0 Drops

We all have a favorite receiver don't we? Well here's another with no drops and on pace to break 1,00 yards and maybe even 15 TD's.

Virginia

HB - Lee Jolly - 99 Att, 726 yards, 9 TD's, 3 Broken Tackles, 2 Fumbles

Look at the freshmen making the MVP list! This kid is blowing all other HB's out of the water at the moment and even with a couple of fumbles it doesn't matter (Freshmen jitters) because he is proving his worthy with the Cavs.