The Experience Power Rankings - Season 7: Week 1

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by blLL flo, Mar 28, 2011.

1. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

The first power rankings are out and to no surprise the Gators are #1. The rest of the Top 5 has a very Big 10 feel as the voters were impressed with the depth of the conference and Ohio State's big win over FSU. We had 6 voters submit ballots, including myself, so that may have been why Texas and LSU squeaked in there.

Thanks to all that voted!

RK TEAM REC PTS COMMENT
    [​IMG] 1 Florida (8) 0-0 120 The defending champs haven't even stepped on the field this season, yet they open up the power rankings with every 1st place vote.
    [​IMG] 2 Penn State 2-0 103 PSU could be atop the rankings for sometime as they should start 7-0 in Happy Valley.
    [​IMG] 3 Ohio State 1-0 72 The Buckeyes hire a new coach, go down to face the Seminoles, get a huge win, and then get rewarded by the voters.
    [​IMG] 4 Michigan 2-0 69 The Wolverines are confident coming off a big win over Alabama. They look to be 6-0 heading to a huge showdown at PSU in week 8.
    [​IMG] 5 Clemson 1-0 50 The Tigers host Georgia this week (spoiler: they won), if they can get by them, the schedule sets up nicely before games with rivals GT and FSU.
    [​IMG] 6 Texas 1-0 42 The Longhorns make the list due to their high ranking in the eyes of the CPU. This team may find itself back in the NC due to a very soft schedule.
    [​IMG] 6 LSU 1-0 42 LSU ties Texas for #6, but it shouldn't last long as they have tough games against Florida and Bama that should derail their title hopes.
    [​IMG] 8 Georgia 1-0 39 The Bulldogs have a good coach and a stud RB, but the overall talent probably isn't enough to get by UF in the SEC East.
    [​IMG] 9 Michigan State 2-0 38 The Spartans have shown a high powered offense in their first two games. Their hot streak sets up a big showdown with OSU.
    [​IMG] 10 Florida State 1-1 31 Florida State lost a tough one to a great team. No doubt Coach dakota will have his eyes on the ACC title and revenge against Clemson.

Others receiving votes: Oklahoma (30), Alabama (11), Georgia Tech (11), Virginia (2)

• Like Like x 1
  2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

That gave me a good chuckle this morning...sorry for missing the vote. A little late but it wouldnt have changed much on the board there.

3. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

No worries, I'll try to tag everyone in a reminder for next week's.

PS Does anyone know how to word wrap the text in the comments column?

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You can't

5. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

It looks good, Georgia Tech is going to find its way into this poll. No one can laugh at the Yellow Jackets any more.

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

MSU is 3-0 now ;)

7. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Ya we used the records through week 2 because we hadn't advanced and the CPU polls only had the first two weeks.

8. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Lmao.

9. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

OSU just laid a thumping on OU! I'll have to wait until I play AJ until I claim that #2 spot!

10. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

The Buckeyes are sure feeling it after one big win.. The last time I was in Columbus, we took down the #1 ranked team and defending National Champions so we will NOT be intimidated to come over there. First, we worry about Michigan because I think they are the sleeper this year. Suge has a great team.. A's across the board.

11. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Suge also has the worst in-game luck I've ever seen haha

12. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I can definitely take pride in being tops in something. There always seems to be something that happens.

13. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2