The fake and boring Week 14, Season 2 official Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Nov 1, 2011.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

We advanced!
    Next Advance, Thursday 1 PM EST

-From what I can tell, 1 undefeated team left in the country, Clemson has S.Car and then the ACC champ left
    -SMU holding tight at 2, has Marshall left
    -SJSU is ranked at #24 looking for win #9
    -WYO and UNLV played....not that anyone would know because most of you bastards quit posting....anything at all
    -USF is #6 in the old big east....is bulldog even playing these games?
    -EMU finishes the season at 8-4...MAC championship game?
    -Kent State needs to beat Ohio to get that 6th win...might get a bowl

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

Offensive Coordinator Goose has announced that if retained he will change his offensive playbook from a spread offense to that of a pro style offense. The change may be in place for the last game of the season.

3. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Clemson has a tough matchup vs. USC to keep title hopes alive. I will be super pissed at this point if I lose and am denied a spot in the title game.

Not only is SMU #2, but they are a solid 2. A Conference USA team is rated as the top 1 loss team in the nation(Their loss was to Baylor). They are ahead of Auburn, Penn St. and Okie State in the polls.

SMU has Marshall and CONUSA champ. game vs. UCF
    SMU sports wins over 7 USF and 23 TCU and a loss to Baylor

Penn St. has Illinois and B10 champ game vs. Neb/Mich.
    PSU has win over 10 Wiscy, 6 Nebraska and loss to Navy

Auburn has Alabama and SEC champ. game vs. USC/UGA/UF
    Auburn has win over 13 USC (E) and loss to lowly UNLV.

Okie St. has K-St. and Oklahoma.
    Okie St. has win over 23 TCU and loss to Baylor

This finish should be alot of fun.

I predict SMU-Okie St for the title. The South Carolina matchup scares the crap out of me. My D better come to play.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I am going with Clemson and OK State. I think SMU's luck runs out against UCF

5. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

The tables is set folks. User/user Title Game! That's my prediction.

6. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

UNLV v Wyoming was a close battle in which I missed TWO FGs of about 40 yards in the 1st half. I also had the ball with 2:30 left in the game needing a TD to tie and was sacked on a 4th and 3 killing my hopes of a win.

7. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

CLEMSON WINS AND LOSES.

Clemson beat South Carolina 48-31, but lost Tajh Boyd for the rest of the year. Yay for the injury thing working now.

Boyd was having one of his better games as he threw for 312, 2 tds and a pick (the good old pick 6 by the dlineman on the hb screen where he just sits there and the OL refuses to touch him). Boyd also ran it 9 times for 98 yards. He finished the year with over 3,000 yards passing and 28 tds. He also ran for over 500 yards and 5 tds.

Clemson's backup is decent but is not nearly the athlete and player that Boyd is. Clemson will have to tweak their offensive scheme just a bit for Cole Stoudt to run the offense.

Clemson will play Syracuse for the ACC title. A win gives them a spot in the BCS title game.

8. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Any chance your back in Clemson?

9. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

I plan on staying unless one of the 5 or 6 star schools wants me for the head job.

I hate Notre Dame, but it could be fun to play as them. I see Nebraska and Georgia may come open too. I would jump at those in a heartbeat.

10. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

I am looking forward to a user vs user title game hoping that UCF does not ruin my season.

Also in the Abbey has Mullen and Goose played there game yet? I love that Penn St. vs. OSU rival!