1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The Final Season of 2012

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Dude, Apr 29, 2012.

1. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

Any ideas on how we might shake things up and make the last go-round of the year one to remember?

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

What about a total team swap. All of our teams go in a hat and we all "grab" a new team. Only catch is you can only be a team that is currently a user team and you can't be your own team for the final season.

3. The Dude

That's interesting. I was also thinking of going back to basics and picking a really bad team, or my alma mater, the fighting Bobcats of OU. I was also thinking of going straight flex or pistol with my current team.

4. Goose

Goose Walk On

Everyone runs the triple option, except bdub he has to run a new offense.

5. bdub

bdub Walk On

Lol no fair. I say we pick the worst teams in the game and the person with the best record gets some kind of bonus next year.

• Like Like x 2
  6. tbishop82

tbishop82 Walk On

Maybe switch to the worst team in your conference so you can play or old squad or just everyone can schedule their old team in a out of conference matchup.

7. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

these are all great suggestions, I am down for whatever

8. The Dude

I'm gonna wait one more night to advance, if that's OK with you guys.

I'm gonna be out of town for a couple days, but I think it might be time to start talking about team choices for 2013 when I get back. I'm leaning OU Bobcats right now. Give it some thought and we'll discuss it in depth starting on Sunday night or so, cool?

• Like Like x 1