The final word and ruling

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Aug 21, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

The final word and ruling

Please ignore my previous ruling as it was made in haste. Since then new things have come to light, and thus my ruling has changed. If anyone does not agree with this decision, please take it up with me and me alone thru PM on the site. Please do not post publicly and start more bickering and bashing. I alone am making this ruling, so if you are to get mad at anyone, it is me and me alone.

Ruinic, you say you did not know about the pump fake glitch, however it was brought to my attention that you play in the Glord Days dynasty. This very incident happened there with Duke and resulted in them getting penalized 3 scholarships. It was a 2 1/2 page discussion in the League News thread, so I am sure you were arew of it.

Personally, I don't have a problem with you. You seem like a good guy. I haven't had any other complaints about you. But after learning that you were in the Gloory Days, I went back and rewatched the clips. Simply put, they are blatent. Everyone please click here http://www.easports.com/dynasty#module=moduleWireAll&dynid=50576&sku=662A0001, click on stories, scroll down to the 2nd game post by LSUDude/South Carolina, and scroll to the right to the 3 videos he uploaded if you want to see. In all 3, your QB is facing front, then blatently turns his back to the play and pump fakes, only to turn back around and throw to a WR with no one within 20 yards of him. I only have evidence of the 3, and that is enough to go by, but LSUDude said you did this multiple other times as well.

Given the combination of the videos, and the the knowledge from the other league, I cannot believe you did not know what you were doing there. The evidence is just too great to think of this as dumb chance, when you did it multiple times in a tight game, everytime resulting in a TD.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

I am not kicking anyone out, however, Ruinic, you are definitely on warning now. Everyone else, you are also aware of this glitch now, so if I see and evidence of you using it, you will be treated the same as if Ruinic does it again.

I do have to punish you in some way and make restitiution with LSUDude who lost unfairly.

There is another glitch in the game that you can't throw out any game. However there is a work around if you put a user on auto pilot. The other user can then replay the game vs the cpu. That is what I am doing here. I have put Ruinic on auto and LSUDude will play cpu controlled Texas Tech.

LSUDude also threatened to quit the league. I can speak for myself and Helli, 2 of the original members on this site, that he is quite possibly the most legit player of all you new guys. I am hoping he reconsiders and stays in the league. I am also hoping that neither Ruinic or no one else for that matter, takes this the wrong way and quits as well. I really like the 12 members of the league and hope this can be a blip on the radar. A mistake that will be corrected and moved on from.

The advance will wait until LSUDude plays the cpu, which hopefully will be tonite sometime.

Again, if anyone has any complaints, concerns, issues, or just wants to call me a fucking asshole, pm me. Any posts like that here will be deleted.

2. Stoker23

Stoker23 Walk On

So tell the most "legit" player to play his game so we can advance!

3. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

I'm all for second chances and hopefully he's learned from the mistake. Competition can do some crazy things to people and if Ruinic still wants to play in the league then I'd be willing to bet that he's all sim from here on out (at least against the users).

Great decision comish!

4. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

I'm all for second chances and hopefully he's learned from the mistake. Competition can do some crazy things to people and if Ruinic still wants to play in the league then I'd be willing to bet that he's all sim from here on out (at least against the users).

Great decision comish!

5. LSU21dude

LSU21dude Geaux Tigers

Played my game while drunk late last night just for you Stoker