"The Fire Pit" Blazers Boosters

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by indyballin22, Oct 4, 2010.

1. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

"The Fire Pit" Blazers Boosters

Blazers start the second year under Coach Indy with a 2 star recruit signing.

[​IMG]

2. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

The Blazers are very excited about Arkansas RB transfer Knile Davis

[​IMG]

Davis will redshirt this year, and step into the starting RB position for the Dragons next year

3. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

The Blazers commit a punter.

[​IMG]

4. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

The Blazers nab their top DT recruit. This is the second commit in 2 weeks.

[​IMG]

5. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

[​IMG]

Blazer Nation is very exciting about the signing of ESPN Top 150 Recruit Curtis Moss! UAB out recruited top national programs such as Florida State and West Virginia. Coach odu22,"We are very exciting about this commitment, We really feel like Curtis is a kid that can really be the building block for this program, he's a great kid and an outstanding athlete. This kid has a great future ahead of him hear at UAB. One of the things that I absolutely love about Curtis and the rest of Blazer Nation should love about him is that he wants to be a Blazer. Don't get me wrong I love the JUCO kids and transfers but there is something special to be said about a kid wants to be apart of a program right out of High School. I can't wait to get him on campus."

6. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

Here is quick look at what else the Blazer coaching staff has done thus far:

[​IMG]

7. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

Congrats to Former UAB QB and Alumi Joe Webb for getting in the game tonight against the Chicago Bears and having a great roll out TD!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]