The Flacon Fly-Over

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Lee.Flex, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

The Flacon Fly-Over

Air Force Falcons

Record: 5-0
    Last Game: W 35-21 FAU

Recruiting:
    SS(**)A.Bush - Bush has good speed and is great in man coverage. He needs to work on his zone a bit, but coaches plan to put him in nickel packages his freshman year so he can get in game experience.

TE(**)C.Mayfield - Mayfield has good strength and catching skill for his position. During his Red-Shirt freshman year, coach's would like to see him get better in blocking strength.

Injury Report:
    HB S.Stephens - Stephens was injured on his 2nd carry of last weeks game vs FAU. Stephens will not work out with the team this week, and doctors say his injury will probably keep him out for the next 2 games.

Coach's Corner:

"We played well. We ran the ball and controlled the clock. After Stephens went down, our other Running Backs stepped up and controlled the game for us. It was a good win but we can't be caught looking backwards, we have a tough opponent next week and we need to focus on that."

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Lee I would like to read about the latest updates with your team, as i have a sentimental attachment to Jefferson and the good ol' boys!

3. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Will post an update later tonight on them.... got to get ready for the ducks game!

4. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Air Force Falcons

Record: 7-2
    Last Game: W 34 - 0 CSU

Recruiting:
    (**) QB S.Jordan - Jordan has good throw power and decent Accuracy. Although his speed is not Jefferson speed, it is decent. Look for him to take a bench roll for his first couple of season. May not every start, but will be a good back-up.

Injury Report:
    RB A.Clark - Clark has an ankle injury from last weeks game vs CSU. He was limited in practice beginning the week, but practiced with the 1st team on limited carries Thursday. He is probable for backing up RB Stephens for next weeks game.

Coach's Corner:
    "Last week, I think our defense stepped up and it was the first time this season we've seen that. Our offense was again explosive, and it is nice to have them all healthy. About being bowl eligible now.... doesn't matter to us and it will not effect how we play. We go into every game with a chip on our shoulder and I know QB Jefferson has much to prove to critics around the country that say he can't be a big game QB."