The Freshmen of 2013

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Raidernation, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

image001.png Arkansas has a future baller on its hands with the son of former Atlanta Falcons cornerback Ray Buchanan. “JR” will help an underachieving Razorback secondary as they switch to a man coverage scheme. RB Jonathan Williams is also expected to contribute as a freshman for the hogs even as a #3 three option.

image003.png Joe Gore is a 6’ 6” 260 freshman Right Tackle for Clemson that should be solid for coach Clay for years to come. He could start now for a number of NFL ball clubs, athletic enough to play TE Gore is a physical specimen.

image005.png FSU has a staple of incoming freshman ready to roll, most will be redshirting in 2012, Christo Kourtzidis is one of the few freshmen that will be seeing the field in 2012, he will be contributing to a potent FSU offence as it’s #2 TE.

image007.png With freshman talent all around in Athens, Keith Marshall, a 5'11", 190-pound running back with superb speed is as explosive as you can be, he can burst to and through holes, and pull away from anybody when carrying the football. In the mold of LeSean McCoy, Marshall will be something special if he can stay out of trouble.

image009.png University of Indiana’s freshman class isn’t as high profile as some of their Big 10 courter parts but it’s just as impactful. Nate Sudfeld’s UI campaign gets the breaks put on it in 2012 so Ricky Jones will have to represent the freshman class as their #2 recruit fighting for space on a crowded receiving corps. Jones will be up the depth chart soon enough.

image011.png Tha U has two freshmen that will be in many highlights for years to come. Randy “Duke” Johnson, a Florida native will be a starter VERY soon the 5’ 9” scat back is explosive as it gets. Tracy Howard is a do it all, all the time corner who will eliminate the opposing teams #1 receiver week in and week out. He will definitely have some top talent to deal with in the ACC.

image013.png Freshman wide out Jamel Harbison of Minnesota will likely start the season as the #1 option the Golden Gophers. This is a special kid with a lot of upside, and with completion being so slim he’ll be an impact player in no time at all.

image015.png Alonzo Moore will be the freshman to see in Lincoln with his 6’ 2” frame, he has great size along with even better cover skills to make a great impact for the huskers.

Penn State University will be putting high school phenom, Eugene Lewis on the field this fall. As a senior he caught 170 passes and 30 TD’s but in State Park he finds his self sitting in the middle of the depth chart trying to pay his dues once more as a highly touted freshman.

Tennessee The run defense in Knoxville just got a hellava lot better with 6’6” 365 lb. DT Daniel McCullers. A man amongst boys, this monster will have to take it easy on offenses so that the opposing teams o-line can finish their games.

image021.png There are some talented freshman headed onto Texas AM’s program, WR Thomas Johnson (starter in no time,) QB Matt Davis (the options next best thing,) LT Germain Ifedi (recruited out of elementary school,) are all sitting in 2012 so Trey Williams can take all the 2012 freshman honors TAM can shake at him. #4 on the depth chart, Williams will have no option but to see the field, he’s that good.

image023.png At a pint sized 5’7” RB JC Colman will have some fighting to do, #3 on the depth chart, what he lacks in size he makes up for in speed. Va. Tech should do fine filling Wilson’s shoes. Donaldven Manning a Freshman CB should make it on the field as a nickel-back, he’s definitely someone to watch.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Raidernation

My bad PSU and Tenn I could only upload 10 images and my work around didn't work.

3. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

lol...its cool bud just giving you a hard time. is there any way you can send me all them logos so i can use them in my content?

4. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

actually just tenn and psu. i have the rest now in my pictures\

5. Raidernation

You got it, I'll post them when I get off work

6. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

going to post them?

7. Raidernation

Lol, I did everything but that .... I'll have them ready today.

8. Raidernation

image017.png image018.png
    image019.png image020.png

PSU is now missing its back stripe due to recent imposed sanctions.

9. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

thanks buddy

10. Raidernation

The Freshmen of 2013
    **WEEK 4 UPDATE**

ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS CB - Ray Buchanan JR. ~ “JR” has tallied 9 tackles (6 solo) 2 sacks and a forced fumble in a backup nickel role Look for Ray to pile it up this season for the surprising Arkansas defence

RB - Jonathan Williams ~ Through week 4 Williams has only been given one carry for four yards, while its was for a much needed first down versus Minnesota he had hoped for more – someday soon.

image003.png RT - Joe Gore ~ Tied for 2nd on the team with 3 pancake blocks, he has allowed only one sack on the QB’s blind side

FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY TE - Christo Kourtzidis ~ Not one stat here, he practices well though.

image007.png RB - Keith Marshall ~ Third on the team in rush attempts (14) and yards (36), Marshall does however lead in receptions out of the backfield with 6 grabs for 73 yards. Still considered an untapped resource, the Bulldawgs better use em or lose em.

image009.png WR - Ricky Jones ~ Missed the first game bus and hasn’t been seen since.

image011.png RB - Randy “Duke” Johnson ~ He’s loving the Florida sun splitting time with senior Mike James. He leads in rushing yards (169) and it shouldn’t come as a surprise.

CB - Tracy Howard ~ With just 2 tackles in a wink of game time Howard is still doing it all just not as much.

image013.png WR - Jamel Harbison ~ Jamel is garnering top freshman honors in the Big Ten thus far as his is tops on his team in receptions (12) and yards (178). Play on playa.

image015.png CB - Alonzo Moore ~ ……… Word is Moore wants to transfer to Penn State.

image017.png WR - Eugene Lewis ~ With one catch on accident Lewis is hungry, the question is will he eat.

image019.png DT - Daniel McCullers ~ Its still a young season four games in and McCullers has a sack and four tackles, its not enough …… No really he needs to do more – a lot more.

image021.png RB - Trey Williams ~ Williams has his ass deep in the pine. He likes cheerleaders, studying and swimming.

image023.png RB - JC Colman ~ Through four games, Colman has been a decent reliever (15 att. 53 yds.)

CB - Donaldven Manning ~ Manning has yet to make any impact, with one solo tackle and one pass defended, he’s waiting patiently.

11. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

We are too good to let Freshman play.

12. Raidernation

Don't you mean you ate good enough to not let freshman play?

13. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

RB Trey Williams is getting playing time as my kick and punt returner. I'm still waiting for a TD return though. Maybe he's too busy watching the cheerleaders.

14. Raidernation

I'll be looking out for him.

15. Raidernation

The Freshmen of 2013​
    **WEEK 8 UPDATE**​

[​IMG] CB - Ray Buchanan JR. ~ Will see the field during his teams late season run with (19 tlk 3 sk 1 int) he has a very bright future.

CB - Kelvin Fisher JR. ~ At the starting nickel position this RS Freshman has extreme upside with 30 tackles 3 sacks and 2 picks eight games in he’s a bright spot on this often failing secondary.

SS – Rohan Gaines ~ This RS Freshman has had a stellar season as a returner 3rd in the nation in total kick return yards (878 24.3 avg) his play is critical when it comes to Arkansas’ field position.

[​IMG] RT - Joe Gore ~ Gore is still holding strong, no pun intended. Tough as nails, he is now playing with a hairline fracture in his femur and also a plate in his gluteus from the ass kicking he took versus FSU.

[​IMG] TE Christo Kourtzidis ~ Is as talented as he is patient.

P – Cason Beatty he’s a freshman he’s a punter.

CB – Keelin Smith ~ A pedestrian season for this RS Freshman on a team of talent to burn registering 25 tackles on the season he’s waiting for his shot at a pick when he’s on the fields in dime and quarter situations. At 6-3 this kid’s better days are ahead of him.

[​IMG] RB - Keith Marshall ~ Now tops on his team in attempts and yards (99-485) Marshall is showing teams why they should respect this Georgia rushing attack. Not just a RB this Dawgg is a solid option out of the backfield, he’s second on the team with 21 receptions, in two years we may be talking Heisman.

RG – Zach DeBell ~ He is leading by example on this GA offensive line, while he is only a RS Freshman this guy shows he belongs on the top tier SEC O-Line not allowing one sack thus far.

P - Ethan Jackson ~ He’s a punter …….

[​IMG] WR - Ricky Jones ~ Works at the locale Chuck E. Cheese, as Mr. Cheese himself……. Hey he’s starting somewhere.

[​IMG] RB - Randy “Duke” Johnson ~ He is done sharing the load, he’s now throwing it all over the ACC. The Blue Devils are now thinking about dropping the “Duke” for him. Top RB in the nation second in yards, he will await FSU to truly test his metal.

MLB - Raphael Kirby ~ Although recently injured it is important to point out that this Freshman LB has managed 29 tackles 15 for loss on a squad that has two top tacklers in the nation. Impressive.

[​IMG] WR - Jamel Harbison ~ Melly Mel Harbison is Minnesota BOTTOM LINE ! He vows next season will be different for his team and the same for opposing DB’s. 31 receptions for 445 yards and two scores its not quantity its quality.

[​IMG] HB – Murat Kuzu ~ He would probably have more carries if his QB didn’t lead the nation in rushing yards. He sits 1001 yards away from his dream season.

[​IMG] WR - Eugene Lewis ~ He has shitted on the completion before and in four weeks since the last update someone got pooped on. His totals…… 8 – 215 3 tds.

LT – Donovan Smith ~ Decent numbers for a team like PSU. he has to improve on his sack count.

[​IMG] DT - Daniel McCullers ~ #1 active sack leader on the team D Cully tries to make his time on the field count.

WR – Drae Bowles ~ one catch for 49 yards. He’s got lots of competition at WR but he definitely has play making ablity.

[​IMG] RB - Trey Williams ~ Williams has been misunderstood, my sources didn’t respect him as a returner but just recently he took one to the house and we’re all ears. 27.3 avg. on kick returns and 15.6 on punts he will have plenty to do on his teams rise to SEC dominance. With little space for him in the backfield he’ll pull his weight in the return game till an injury gives him a shot.

QB – Johnny Manziel ~ His time has been very limited but we’d like to note that this redshirt backup can make it happen if his team needs him 3 for 4 74 yds and a TD. It will be interesting to see if there is some controversy next season in the Aggie QB carousel.

[​IMG] RB - JC Colman ~ Still the back up with just as many TD’s as the starter he’s waiting in the wings as a runner. As a receiver he’s proving to be a good option. Five touchdowns as a receiver the Hokies might change his position to playmaker next season.

WR – Joel Caleb ~ one 13 yard td catch gets him on the list. In the ACC there are passengers and there are drivers, Joel has been a valet this season.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  16. WreckEm27

WreckEm27 Classless Clown

lol aggy has no cheerleaders.

Instead, they have this:
    [​IMG]
    Sorry if I just ruined aggy for you. :p