The funnisest thing I may have ever seen in an NCAA game...

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Jan 29, 2012.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Here's a shot of the newest Sun Devil, Rodney Fuller:

[​IMG]

Following 3 years as an Arizona Wildcat, Fuller had finally had enough of losing to the Devils. Despite starting for coach UofCWildcat for both his redshirt FR and SO seasons, Rodney realized that his only shot at winning a conference title was to head on over to coach Jello, despite the fact that he'll lose a year of eligibility in doing so.

When asked why he felt he had to leave, despite the fact that he could start for Arizona for 2 more years, he said "even though I know I'll never get to play for coach Jello due to my lack of speed, I know that 32 interceptions in 2 years will never get me to the NFL. Coach UofCWildcat simply wasn't capable of coaching me up like I need. I'm hoping that 2 years on coach Jello's practice squad will do a much better job of preparing me for the League. Hell, it certainly can't be worse. If nothing else, I know that I stand a much better shot at a ring on the Devils' bench than I ever would starting for the wildcats."

• Like Like x 1
  2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

That's funny stuff. My favorite part of this post is your reflection off the TV, can I assume plasma?

• Like Like x 3
  3. jello1717

Nope. LED. Just a very brightly lit room (I couldn't do a plasma in here as it'd be WAY too reflective. I do have a plasma downstairs though.

4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

5. jello1717

In seriousness, though, transfer logic is another area where EA could improve. Something like RichieRod coming to Ann Arbor so Ryan Mallet transfers to Arkansas makes 100% sense. But, a pocket passing Fuller coming to ASU? Also, if you include the #1 QB I signed in this year's class, Fuller becomes the 6th QB on my roster. His transfer makes no sense at all.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

Or you could be like Tate Forcier and transfer nowhere. The kid tried Miami but never went through with it, same with Hawaii and SJSU.

7. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Agreed. Out of curiosity, how many QBs does this leave on the Wildcats roster?

8. jello1717

2 for now. :D And no, I'm not gonna share any of my 6 with him.

9. jello1717

But, on the other hand, I return 2 HBs while UofCWildcat will have about 23 HBs next season.

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

If EA wants to do something interesting they could make the players ask the coaches for permission to transfer and show a list of potential schools.

11. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah two but one leaves after next season...

12. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know exactly why Rodney transferred! I benched him for the last two games after Arizona St!

13. jello1717

Oops.

14. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Why did you do that?

15. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Cause he was sucking and my backup was a Senior. Got him his playing time and also got better production.

16. jello1717

UofCWildcat, that's also why we shouldn't bench guys that got hurt, but the game gets bugged and they can still play. They don't know that you're benching them because they're supposed to be injured.

17. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

So should i not anymore? I was benching Kyle for injury, not Rodney.

18. jello1717

i know you were benching your HB due to the injury and that's who I was talking about. I don't think anyone else does that since it could cause him to transfer and there's no way to tell how long they'll be out. My guy who was injured for 9 weeks actually misses 12 weeks thanx to 3 questionable weeks when he was supposed to be done.

19. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

My SS this year got injured for 4 weeks and was out 6 total, but I did not have the glitch so didn't have to test my morals whether to bench him or not lol.

20. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    My guys that were hurt stayed hurt this season. I went back to edit my depth chart for the offseason to be able to try to avoid a mass exodus. Looks like it did not help but my good season prob made it easier for my guys to leave.

21. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Agreed. Additionally, I think EA would do themselves a favor to have a "spread option" playbook rather than or in addition to the default spread book.

22. jello1717

Agreed. Oregon still recruits pocket passers in this game.