THE GAME....OSU 20 at Michigan 34

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by BRUCE80, Mar 12, 2009.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

THE GAME....OSU 20 at Michigan 34

Game started out slow enough for both teams as Sophmore QB Horn was erractic on the first possestion of the game a quick 3 n out for Michigan.

OSU would drive on short dink and dunk type passes and some short gains on the ground. The drive would stall inside the ten and a FG would follow.

3-0 Bucks.

Michigan would answer right back on a Pedro Lee TD plunge a long drive.

Michigan 7 Bucks 3

A OSU drive followed that and a TD pass would notch the second lead of the game for the Fuckeyes.

10-7 Bucks.

Michigan would drive with a ton of Pedro on the ground and the air. We would stall out being ultra carefull and kick a fg.

10-10 with a min and a half left in the first half.

OSU would try and get something going before the half and senior DB Fogle would jump an out route and return it all the way for a td and huge swing for Michigan.

17-10.

OSU would take the KO and try and get it going again and Fogle again would step up for a pick.

This one led to a half ending FG for the Wolverines and a ten point halftime advantage.

20-10 Michigan at the half.

The second half starts out and OSU has the ball, they drive down and thier kicker hammers through a 56 yd FG to cut the lead to 7.

Michigan had struggled all game long trying to get Senior star Brandon Porter involved, he had also struggled pulling his usual big game dissapearing act with two bad drops in half one.

However Horn would hit him in stride accross the middle and Ports would do the rest chugging 67 yards for a huge td and a 14 point Michigan lead.

27-13.

Then the Michigan D and the two freshman DE's would step thier game up.

Henderson was a beast in this game with three sacks and lots of pressure. The two frosh DEs combined for five sacks one forced fumble and 4 tfl.

Late in the game Michigan was driving and decided to try and put the game outta reach with a 50 yd FG which is right at our Kickers range.

He missed and wham here comes OSU.

Pass, Pass, Pass and a quick TD made this a game with just under three mins left.

Michigan had an answer and his name is Pedro Lee who would again grind out huge yards in a user top ten game.

He would sweep right out run the star RDE from OSU and run over a guy and take it 51 yards to seal the deal.

One last Michigan stand and a pick would seal our first Big 10 title, can I get me some avatars?

Michigan wins 34-20, POG Sweet Pedro Lee.

GG Jiggly Juggs.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Nice Win Bruce. Congratulations on the conference championship, and good luck in the National Championship game.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

TAke that back.

If Florida doesn't lose to either Florida State or Alabama (SEC conference championship) they will probably jump you. Both of those teams are highly ranked.

Current BCS standings:

#2 Michigan .992
    #3 Florida .992

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

haha.. if they happens... que scene "daddy, why did you hurl the controller threw our brand new plasma?"

5. BRUCE80

That would be pretty irratating since I have earned this by beating a bunch of tough teams, every user team I played was in the top ten also at the time. I should get a bump by beating OSU. You didnt do me any favors by beating them scuz.

Cmon now Helli dont piss on my parade already.

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    might be a USC/Michigan final! let's hope for a user NT!

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Great summary! I could really feel how pumped you were writing it, especially at the end. Give this man some freakin avatars!

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

USC has a pretty damn tough road to get there.

He has to beat Ramirez (if BBJ would ever effing get online....)

Then USC, who just held you off for a 2nd year in a row which is pretty damn impressive to me... .Then JMS, who has gotta be one hungry mofo at this point after losing four user games this season.... if he can do that, he'll obviously be in it.. Rusty has to hope/pray. :)

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Rusty, it's not cool to create extra usernames then prop yourself... (n)

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

cool, ASU v USC is starting now, we should be advancing tonight.....

My prediction: 20 sacks in this game. :)

11. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah come on Rusty! Totally unacceptable.:(

12. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I beat him last year (BBJ) but he has a 2-1 advantage on me.

didn't know USC still has a ways to go.

13. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    lol helli yeah, wouldn't love to see those sack masters go at it ;)

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Well, you're officially in now. Benjamin got down big early and was never able to recover.....

Now, if only Florida would lose in their sim :D

15. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

gg Bruce....lack of running game due to injuries to our top 2 backs and the freshman QB in front of 115,000 was just too much to overcome and keep up with the Wolverines. We played really well defensively...except for the lack of interceptions and dropped ones (WTF, why can't my guys catch the ball, seriously?!?). We got to 10-0 this year with alot of smoke and mirrors...I started preaching it early in the year, that this would be a down year. I actually figured I'd go 0-3 in conference. Beating JMS was a nice bonus. I'll get both of you fuckers next year with our new cast of characters and speed guys in the skill positions.

*edit* just saw that USC lost. man if Florida loses a game, how sweet would a Michigan-Purdue all Big 10 National Title game be?

16. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Damn and that's with me f*cking up last night with fosh I woulda had a good shot. Looks like purdue, asu have the best shots now.

17. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

honestly, no one has a shot unless Florida loses. Me and Helli went thru it last night.

Right now, them and Michigan are undefeated...Michigan has a 70-7 victory over Clemson next week left. Florida has to travel to top 10 Florida St and then play top 10 Alabama in the SEC title game. If they win both, they in. If they lose either...it's pretty much a lock that Purdue moves up to #2 I think. We just don;t know if 2 teams from the same conference are allowed to play each other in a bowl game, let alone the title game

18. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

wow.. no pics.. would have been a nice front page article and pub for Michigan.

aren't you suppose to be a content manager Bruce???

19. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I think he did say he was going to take a few, might just not have put them up

20. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I don't see why not...as long as they have the top two bcs points, it should be good...

21. BRUCE80

I tried to take some pics after the game but I couldnt figure out how (it was blacked out). Do you have to take pics in game watching a replay? I do have some videos I saved however and ill get them up Saturday.

Gotta go see a Zack Wylde concert tonight.

22. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

all you have do is just save the pics the computer took during the game.. it's easy, just save all 10 of them and them go through them after you disconnect from the game... pick one, upload it to EA sportsworld and then post it here....

you must be lazy, because i know your not stupid...

23. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

While viewing a replay, click the left stick. I think that's how you take them.

24. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah I think it's ASU if Florida loses...

25. BRUCE80

Yea I know that Helli, but its tough to do that in a user game, so what Ryno said makes sense.