The Giants are done....almost

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by jkhaalis991, Nov 26, 2009.

1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

The Giants are done....almost

Brandon Jacobs is the 2nd coming of Ron Dayne!!!! How do go from being 1 of top RBs from a year ago to a fucking bum!!! We got to play Dallas & Philly 1 more time. I holding onto a sliver of hope we sneak into the playoffs, but I doubt it.

2. Romoisajedi

Romoisajedi Walk On

stick a fork in them,

especially after next sunday!!!

Big D rolls into town baby!!! :)

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

JK, do not get on Jacobs like that. To your face I say you are speaking bullshit. Want some reasoning?

A) The Giants did not show up to play the game vs. Denver. No emotion, no heart, nothing. The Broncos DT was able to pick off the three o-linemen when he wanted to let Dumerville run free. That is a lack of heart and toughness. That cannot be coached.

B) Everytime Eli audibles it is to an off-tackle run. How easy is it to key our offense when you come out in shotgun and we audible to an under-center off-tackle run? VERY easy.

C) Refer to A.

D) I am not worried about the rest of the season. Why should I be? I'm not on the field. I know that we have the matchups to own Dallas like we should, to own Philly with no Westbrook like we should, and to beat the rest of the teams on our schedule. It just comes down to them doing it. I wish I could make them, but I can't.

E) I cannot wait to see the spread for the Cowboys game. "BIG D" better somehow realize how to actually gameplan a team that knows how to beat them, which they haven't done all year.

4. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I love how "BIG D" forgets that every year they put on a show early then fall apart. Last year, Philly had Romo's enitre family in tears along with every Cowboy fan after the way they ran that score up with fumble returns. I am a Philly fan but will shout "Go Giants" before I shout "Go Cowboys". Wade is still looking over his shoulder because another year without a playoff victory means ...Well, bye?

As for Philly, they have some very talented young players at TE and WR. Im not sold on McNabb anymore. To bad they have our hometown boy as there backup or they could sneak in a McCoy for the draft. Reid will not change his mind though.

The Giants are still a force to be reckon with. They are struggling but can easily put together 3 in a row and take off. They host Dallas and Dallas struggles in Jersey so I am still putting my money on the Giants in this one.

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

You both are a bunch of haters....lol

Dallas is going to go in to New York and finish the Giants off. I like how you say Dallas struggles in Jersey. What a crock, this truly shows that you dont know what your talking about.

Tony Romo is undefeated in the Meadowlands as a starter my friend.

Oh Dallas doesnt know how to gameplan? lol. Typical ignorant talk from guess who? A New Yorker....lol

Sorry you dont have an 8-3 record and not know how to gameplan. No doubt, Dallas will get the Giants best shot this upcoming weekend, and I respect that. But dont down Dallas just because your a jerk fan.

Look at that Philly Trophy Case before you run your mouth....ZERO. NADA....NOTHING.

Philly fans dont deserve anything. There the worst fans in the world.

And McCoy in Philly REALLY shows you know nothing about football. Nothing...lol.

[​IMG]

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Well, unfortunately jmill, Dallas freakin owns the Meadowlands. They have since the stadium was built in 1976 when they won the first game in OUR new stadium. Dallas sees the red jerseys and licks their chops.

The bit about game planning was just retarded late-night speak. I personally think Wade Phillips is a boob and really doesn't do much for that team, but that may be unfounded.

Now, if the Giants can somehow do what they did in the first game and take away that much of the passing game again, they can win. Having Ross back is big, but Kenny Phillips' injury still leaves a huge void. There is no fear of going across the middle without him in there. Unfortunately with Pierce out we haven't been able to stop the run one iota. We let Dallas try to beat us running the ball in week two and they almost did. If their run game is unstoppable we could get EMBARRASSED again. The Cowboys offense didn't look good at all against Green Bay or Washington, so maybe there is a chance.

Giants Remaining Schedule
    vs. Dallas
    vs. Philly
    @ Washington
    vs. Carolina
    @ Minnesota

All of these games are winnable. The Cowboys game is probably the toughest remaining, but that doesn't mean Philly is easy. Washington on the road is a game we should win, as is Carolina at home. Going to Minnesota at the end of the season may turn out to be a positive because if they continue on their pace, it could end up being a meaningless game for them.

Gotta take it one game at a time, and it all starts with Dallas.

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Now I do agree with these comments. (except for the Wade Phillips shot). Wade is a GREAT defensive mind and knows how to communicate to todays NFL athelte. I respect that, and his players love him.

Thank you for being fair.

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Eli has been making the helpless face a lot.

I like the giants but they just don't look like themselves. Jacobs to me has always been the type that once he loses ONE step he's done. He just has real problems keeping his feet clear... Whether he's lost that step yet who knows...

9. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I have no idea of cowboys-giants home-away records. I just take shots at Cowboy fans when I can. Enjoy the meltdown and dont have to many flashbacks to last year.

Yeah, you have me on the trophy case if we are talking history...BUT IM NOT.
    The Eagles have owned the NFC East the past 6 years. Even when they are down, they find away to rise and either sneak into the playoffs and go deep or win there division. Im not talking history decades ago when it comes to Philly-Dallas Championships. Im talking the history of the past few years. Romo is no leader.

OK, now Im done being a hater. Oh, Wade will be run out of Dallas like everyone before him.