the gman2.0 eagles preview

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by thegman2.0, Aug 23, 2013.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

lets face it last year , we suck and was 4-12

we see this year , we going beat few teams and going loose some too

I think we can gain 50 to 75 yards of rushing if believe in running game and throw it for 150 yards per game

our starting qb for now is Michael vick until he sucks or gets injury

we have d jack at wr and celek at te.

ryans will be well coach in g mans 3-4 just asked cpu Derek Johnson last year

we got few players the gman never heard of before but that's ok I work what I got

the gman shakes crystal ball oops I mean 8 ball and asks if 8 wins is going happen and says no . I say another 4-12 season in the works

• Like Like x 1
  2. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

also this be eagles news and breaking news geathers and eagles to new deal but couldn't comfirm on terms

3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

the Michael vick report

here is the story if he don't play well next 3 games maybe , he might be replace by barkely or maybe next game he be replace after sporty watches two blow outs back to back happens

4. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

trade deadline is coming soon and eagles decide to pass for now

5. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

eagles decide to sign only 2 guys to new contracts for 2014 seasona and that's it folks , im sorry I thought we had more money to spend but we didn't but have to be careful and pick and choose on fass this year

6. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

today , time make a run to playoffs by knocking off cade and his boys and time to win 10 in a row , just saying it could happen , that's it from eagles news

• Like Like x 2
  7. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

eagles half season review

if McCoy can reach 1000 rushing yards and eagles are like winners , and he has td's , he might win first gs mvp but right now he has sneaky 9 total tds in first 8 games and has 1000 yards total which is good for guy like McCoy

and another guy might see in gs pro bowl is desean Jackson , who got least 603 yards right now and needs 400 by end of 17 and I think he get them before season ends and gets least 5 total tds .

if me sporty can limit vicks ints , I stay in games and if I can limit field goals and turn them into tds , I might have more wins then 1 right now

8. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

the sporty report is this

if eagles can win 2nd half of season and knock off teams and win 8 in a row to make a playoff run , they might be like 6th and final wild card team at 9 wins and you got to think next one be fifth seed which got be 10 wins and eagles got already 7 losses on the season

when press ask sporty about that and he said , we got raiders and we got to take of them up coming this week and keep a run going

9. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

the chip Kelly offense is fast and I think time to slow it down .

off coord sporty will have to run little bit early in the games to get his defense some needed rest

10. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

the plan for this season and next season is

to keep my defesne off the field lol