The Goods

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

OK guys,

Tell us what you got.

Me - my favorite was an iPod touch, and I also got one of those Keurig coffee makers and a bunch of coffee to go with it.

I also got to give my 3 year-old daughter her first doll house. She completely lost her little mind. It was great.

So how did you guys do?

2. bdub

bdub Walk On

Gave my 4 year old daughter a doll house as well. She loved it and put a smile on dads face for the whole day.

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Got my 2 boys a bunch of clothes because the rest of my family got them toys. Remote control cars and a helicopter FTW!

I got some nice jordan shorts, sweats and thermos.. Otherwise, I got some gift cards and iTunes money too!

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I got some Best Buy and iTunes money to spend, too. That's the upside of being difficult to buy for - people give you gift cards.

My little boy got his first remote controlled truck. He's totally into it.

5. controllerabuser

I'm totally into the truck my kid got! LOL.. It's a Ford Mudslinger or something. Thing goes pretty good and can't wait to take it(I mean him) out to play with it. HAHA.. Yeah, I'm kind of liking gift cards better. The GF and I got a couple of gift cards for restaurants - Red Lobster, Buffalo Wild Wings.. Wish we would have gotten one for hooters! We also got a gift card for the movie theater, any good movies out?

6. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

My 21st bday was on the 21st, between that and Xmas I got a 40 inch tv, best buy gift cards, an iPod shuffle for running and some other stuff

7. Goose

Goose Walk On

I got NBA 2K11, My 3 year old son got every Super Hero Squad thing imaginable. He loves that shit. Got him the new game for the Wii I think he creamed his pants for the first time when he opened it.

8. thatguy188

thatguy188 You know ... THAT guy.

NCAA 11 (yea, ive had it for a whole 5 days now, im an old Madden guy), couple clothes, a bottle of Patron Tequila, Money, SC Gamecocks coozie for the beers, SC Gamecocks bottle opener that plays the fight song when you open a cold one, some cologne ... and other small stuff I can't think of off the top of my head (big family lol).

Now once we get into the kids .... a million more toys that me and the wife don't know where to put, heh.

9. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

keurig coffee maker, nhl 11, a clay mathews packers jersey (I am a steelers fan btw). Lots of clothes, one of the coolest shirts I got was a nike psu shirt that says "Roll up your pant legs, this is Joepa's house". Money, gift cards and a nice case of sam adam's winter lager.

That guy where are you from in South Carolina...I am from the Beaufort area.

10. controllerabuser

That would've made me puke a little.

11. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Got one. Been a little twitchy ever since. I can't stop drinking coffee. I feel like Ego :eek:

12. thatguy188

Im from Charleston. ... and hey, if you dont want the Packers jersey ... I might wanna buy it from ya ;) Im a huge Pack fan.

Dont hate ;)

13. controllerabuser

I got a coffee maker for XMAS too!

14. controllerabuser

LOL.. Your cool points just went down, guy..

15. bdub

bdub Walk On

We got one of those at work, they are pretty nice but still prefer my coffee the old fashion way.

16. thatguy188

Haha I can't help it being a cheesehead. Im just hoping we beat the livin crap outta the Bears next Sunday, we'll dominate the Playoffs even with a million people injured and on IR.

Honestly, sure the pack has been beating themselves this year. But if you consider all the injuries to key players, and the way their still playing ... you gotta admit their an elite team nobody likes playing against.

So stick it :p

17. controllerabuser

Nah, I don't think so. I hate the Packers more than anything. So, we can agree to disagree ;)

They won't make it far in the playoffs, I hope. Just wish we could get a solid quarterback who is young.

18. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I actually visit Charleston alot...I am going up there in a couple of weeks for some shopping...I take it you go to Carolina games as well? If so we will have to meet up at a game next year.

19. thatguy188

Haha I guess so. Who you going for?

20. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Haha, I don't have one - but I'm thinking about it. A friend of mine took the plunge, and I love the dark roast coffees available for it.

I got a lot of things for X-Mas, but believe it or not, it was my niece's gift - a couple pairs of comfy pajama pants - that I'm diggin' the most.

It takes being a lazy ass after work to a whoooooole new level.

21. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Throw in this dynasty and you are set for complete fat assism.

22. thatguy188

Yessir. Might have to do that.

23. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Got Lego tantive iv.

24. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Good to see you back.

25. thatguy188

That? http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=10198

150 bucks, are you serious? lol ... I mean I loved Legos as a kid, but damn ... $150 ... whats so special about it? Im curious.