1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The Gun Thread

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Kasper, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Let's see what you got TSO!

2. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I personally have a Bushmaster XM15 (AR), Glock 17, Ruger 10/22, and a Benelli Nova. The Ruger is just a fun little thing to have for plinking stuff on my buddies farm, first gun I have ever bought and I doubt I ever get rid of it. The Nova I got from my dad as a graduation gift- gotta have a shotgun in South Dakota for hunting I suppose; sadly work kept me from using it this year so hoping to break it in someday. I bought the Glock Saturday so looking forward to that. I went with the 17 because I wanted a good sized 9mm so the ammo would be cheaper and it's something I can get in town where I live unlike the .223 for the AR. Speaking of which, the AR is my new pride and joy! I can't wait to get out and put it to use! I traded a Taurus 8 shot .357 magnum and a Mosin Nagant for it, plus a little cash.

I'm curious as to what some of the others have around here.. I suspect there are plenty of handgun owners around here- and I know we have some folks from Texas.

4. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

I've got the love gun!!!

5. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads: