~The HK Lounge~

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Cimmy24, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

We've been due.

Non-League Affiliated Discussions, Real Life Stories, Random Discussions.

..... BobJr will sticky this....or else.

Go...

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

So, I wanted to ask the general population of HK Brethren who have at one time or currently do enjoy one of America's greatest pass time's, a simple question or statement if you will.

What is it that I am talking about you ask?

Baseball? NOPE

Apple Pie? Half right...

Moonshine? I'd love some, Papa Perry ... but no.

I'm talking about...women. Not just women. Picking up women. The question in regards to this is...

Do you have a designated wingman that you take with you when you go out to try and bring a certain someone back with you?

OR

Any *facepalm* moments with certain followers that made you say, "never again"?

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I posted this because after last night, I am officially fed up with my roommate who I have been going out with. Bob knows what I'm talking about.

This obnoxious bastard just makes shit awkward and ultimately makes me look foolish. Been having my eye on this girl who actually sings in a band down here at PSU. She's gorgeous and I would really be into getting to know her, but taking on a singer in a band is not an easy task. She's got her crowd to please and between sets everyone wants to talk to her, tell her how great they sound, yada-yada...

We're on the basis now where we know who one another is by face and name. Such as, if we were on campus and saw each other, instant convo would ensue. For this discussion, we'll call her D.

On to my story.

Last night, I wanted to go out and have a few brew daddy's after a hellish week of midterms. Unfortunately, nobody wanted to go out. The only person I could talk into going was my roommate...we'll call him B. He works in a restaurant right next door to the bar where this band was playing last night until about 10:30. We get into the bar, the band is one stage...instantly D spots me and I get one of those smiles that isn't forced. It was meant.

Go up to the bar...and B decides he is going to get 2 drinks at once. Slams them both within 5 minutes. Wanna know what he was drinking? Woodchuck. Don't know what that is....it's hard apple cider...

Nothing too bad at this point, I'm feeling it's getting time to buy this girl a drink when she gets done with her set....then...B decides he's going to start dancing and making a scene. fml... He isn't the smallest dude and his attire just didn't fit with the rest of the general population, and he is loud. New Jersey resident.

B decides he's going to slam 2 more Woodchucks...

Later in the night, we move over closer to the band. There is another patron there who is dancing like Shakira. It was weird and entertaining at the same time. He even got on stage and did the Jersey Turnpike to D. My roommate records it all....remember that for later. So we are by the stage, just enjoying ourselves and my man decides he is going to start dancing with this extremely flexible dude. Right in front of the stage, nothing but a piece of caution tape between the stage and the dance floor.

What happens? My man decides he is going to just lose control and bust his ass on the floor. *Facepalm*

After the debacle, band gets done with their 2nd of 3 sets and we're ready to jet. D comes off the stage and this guy starts talking to her about the band and what not. I go up to talk to her, let her know we're leaving and I enjoyed the show and had planned a "we should hang out sometime" gag....well wouldn't you know I was beat to getting to her...by none other, than my man B.

Starts talking to her like they've known each other since high school and gives this girl a hug...after the hug he says, "Sorry if I smell like fish, I just got off work" *Facepalm* I'm so furious at this point that my goodnight to her was less than stellar, although I did get a "Hope to see you soon", but I was too deep in my previous *Facepalm* to take it anywhere.

So, we leave and are on our way back. "Dude, she is so hot" "I'd do some crazy things to her" "I'm not trying to make it weird for you but she is so so hot" *Mini Rage inside of me*

We get back to the apartment where my roommate has his girlfriend and some buddies over....ohhhh B came in to. "She's so hot, omg" "So hot" I show my roommates girlfriend the video of this guy dancing, B chimes in "Are you showing her the guy dancing or how incredibly hot D is?".

Then my man decides to post the video up on the bands FB page. Not only does he do that, but he posts the same thing twice, 10 minutes apart.

So HK....I am in dire need of a wingman that is not an idiot.

• Like Like x 4
  4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Moral: don't go to the bar with that crock again, fly solo and be social at the bar lol

So glad when I went out, it was either teammates on the baseball team or when I went back to UK, I had my good friends from high school.

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

There is usually a good group of us that go out, just wasn't meant to be last night...and the whole going alone thing doesn't appeal to me. Something about me just showing up at a college bar by myself just makes me think I don't get that image I'm looking for haha

6. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

This is a dangerous forum for Reb right now....most of you are too young for me to share at this point and I don't want to fuck you up....but it is all good in the hood...I will soon be coming hard with some serious ass non-sense for you guys....coming up with some new content in my head and then I will spit the truth at you fools

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Only rule of this Lounge...no pictures of Gronk

• Like Like x 2
  8. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Noted. With that late-season collapse I no longer feel that I have any room to boast of any prowess of any players...but if I can truly make a run at it one season, I will come at you with some serious ass Gronk...

9. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Noted. With that late-season collapse I no longer feel that I have any room to boast of any prowess of any players...but if I can truly make a run at it one season, I will come at you with some serious ass Gronk...

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

No. No Gronk. No Gronk Ass. No Gronk At All.

• Like Like x 4
  11. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    I had a wingman last year, a 6 foot 7 lithuanian guy named paulius. we would go to bars and ask chicks who gave better blowies blondes or brunettes. Then I would come in and say "Obviously...*insert if they were a blonde or brunette*". Our other line was *(blanks) do it more but (instert what they are) do it better."We would do it for each other for shits and giggles and sometimes it would work and strike up a conversation. Sometimes not even close lol.

Obviously, was a hit or miss strategy. This isn't the road to go down if you are looking for a nice girl you want to date. This is the road to go down if you want to go to town with the glow in the dark condom on in the back corner of the beer garden at the bar at 3am. WIU girls are a classy bunch, and everyone knows drunk girls are awesome.

Got 2 phone numbers and almost got into a fight 3 times with boyfriends. also made a black guy who heard us almost die laughing and offered us some cocaine which we swiftly declined lol. I consider that shit a win in my book.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  12. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    BTW Cimmy...

Drinking Woodchuck. Dancing with guys.

I think it is all starting to add up, friend.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Lmfao, that is the funniest shit.

For the record, not looking for advice. That was just my story, hoping to have others chime in.

However, I don't feel that is the right course of action for this particular braud, but I may need to try and see where that gets me next time I'm out with no target in mind. Not saying she is one I'm trying to take home to mom, but I'm in due process of trying to figure out if she's one of those or not.

Short term....as much as that is something I'd never think about doing (I'm pretty conservative and asking who gives good dome just wouldn't strike me as a good strategy)...but I may need to give that shit a kick to see the reaction.

14. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

dont forget the glow-in-the-dark tingler ring, lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

True story, being up front worked for me, a lot.

16. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

I just walk around campus and let my looks work magic.

17. KnightNoles

black, blue or purple magic?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cole Copeland

Whichever attracts the ladies the most.

19. KnightNoles

black you ugly
    blue is the drug
    and purple well.. you know. . .

20. Cole Copeland

Both blue and purple. Double the magic, double the va jj

21. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

Then you hook up.. Get married and get comfortable taking a shit with ur wife with the door open :p

22. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

thats my life story haha

23. controllerabuser

You have to get married to become comfortable?

24. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

yea, i cant take a dump at work if i hear the bathroom door open...I usually wait them out to leave lmfao.. Just weird... But anyway moving on

25. controllerabuser

Pretty pissed off. I get home and pop open a case. Beer is not cold. SMH

• Like Like x 1