The Hot Seat Featuring Gomie

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by redlishus, Sep 23, 2014.

1. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Thought I would unofficially bring back the hot seat. Nothing fancy with it, just simple questions.

Our first guest in the Hot Seat is none other than Kevin Gomez aka Gomie!

[​IMG]

1. You selected the Patriots in the team draft. Why did you select them and what is your plan for the future?
    I selected the Patriots because they were the best of the rest and are my favorite team. I usually work Sundays, so I don't get to see many games. But I will always watch or record the Patriots games.
    With the imminent departure of Tom Brady looming, the Patriots will soon have a identity crisis. Our plan is to find the next TB by either developing Jimmy G. or getting someone through the upcoming draft.

2. Right now your sitting a 1/2 game back in your division. Can you win this division?
    Only a half game back, we are extremely confident that we can win the division. Our team lacks defense, which has been the chief factor for our struggles. But if you look around at the AFC East, its mediocrity times four throughout the beginning of the season. When the other 3 quarterbacks in the division are EJ Manuel, Geno Smith, and Ryan Tannehill, the Patriots will always have an opportunity to succeed.

3. Stevan Ridley has been your work horse this season. Will you give some carries to Develin or Vereen or ride Ridley to the end?
    Ridley will continue to be our #1 back while Vereen is used exclusively for 3rd downs. It is always good to have two strong backs and a powerful FB who can all contribute to the offense. However, the probability of our success relies on Tom Brady.

4. Your in the bottom 1/3 of the league in defense. To win in the Q, you need a strong defense. Any adjustments on the horizon?
    At this point, our defensive coaching staff has hit a brick wall. Our shutdown corners in Revis and Browner have done nothing to help win ball games and our ability to stop the run or pass has been non-existent. We're just going to have to hope we outscore the opposing teams.

5. Who's the one young player that the Q will have to be aware of in the future?
    Jimmy Garoppolo. Remember Jimmy G. If he can develop well under Tom Brady, there will always be a winning team in New England.

6. Do you have a nickname? If not, can we call you Gomie my Homie?
    I like Gomie, reminds me of Breaking bad.

7. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
    I'm a big clothes guy lol. I can easily hit the max at a number of stores like Kohls, H&M, or Hollister.

8. Would you rather live for 6 months in a light house, accessible only by a 5 mile boat ride, or live for 6 months in the most crowded room of a eastern European hostel?
    LIGHTHOUSE. I would never want to be trapped in a hostel. I've heard so many horror stories about those places. Hopefully I can get some reception at the lighthouse...

9. Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?
    Yes, back in the day I could play MLB the Show, any of the Call of Duty games, or League of Legends for hours. Nowadays, I find it hard to sit down and have marathon game sessions.

10. You’re about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?
    For me: It would be a grilled cheese and a Caesar salad with no croutons. A little weird yes, but those are the two foods I can't get enough of.

Thanks once again Kevin Gomez and good luck this year in the Q.

Who's next to be on the Hot Seat???

• Like Like x 12
  2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Great job fellas!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kevin Gomez

Kevin Gomez Walk On

• Like Like x 3
  4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Exactly what I think of when I call you Gomie.

RIP Gomie.

• Like Like x 2
  5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Kohl's is gold!! One of my favorite places too nowadays.

• Like Like x 2
  7. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

8. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I can't keep my wife out of there.

Pro tip -- Don't ever buy something regular price there. They have more sales than Hawaii has sand.

• Like Like x 3
  9. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

I love when they tell you that you spent $50 but saved $650...

• Like Like x 5
  10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Hahahaha. Exactly this.

11. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Good Stuff!!

I too like my Caesar salads to be plentiful and without croutons

• Like Like x 1
  12. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Croutons are the shit!