THE HOT SEAT/ REDLISHUS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ferocious, Nov 19, 2010.

1. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

1. How old are you? 58

2. What is your complete name? What do you like to be called? My real name is Troy. However, everyone usually call's me Red.

3. What do you do for a living? I am a Land Surveyor that works for an engineering company in Green Bay. Majority of my work time is putting together plans for road construction and wastewater projects.

4. Any kiddos? No kids although I did come home one day to 2 kittens not to long ago. I went to a Badgers game a few weeks ago and came home...errr stumbled home....to 2 kittens running around my house.

5. What are your favorite sport teams? That would have to be Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin Badgers football, hockey and basketball, Milwaukee Brewers, Carolina Hurricanes and I guess the Milwaukee Bucks. Although I really can't stand the NBA. The Bucks have been playing better as of late so they draw an occasional stop on my channel surfing nights.

6. Since what decade lol have you been playing Madden or any sports games? Probably one of the first maddens. My friend had the game and I would find myself over there playing it all the time. Also, we had this football game for the Atari, can't recall the name, that I used to play. Problem was our controllers were always broke so it kind of sucked.

7. How long have you been playing in sim Madden leagues? I joined up in Madden 07??? I think. I had a PS2 and wanted to enter a local sports station madden tournament. I didn't purchase Madden the prior years but was getting an itch for it. My wife...girlfriend at the time...bought it for me so I could practice a week before. I didn't do good in it but then I started searching for leagues and came across a plea from Doug. Been playing since.

8. So Troy, you ended in last place last season in your division. What is your vision for this season? I just want to get out of the cellar. Last place kind of sucks. I didn't think my year was that bad. I play in a tough division, I will actually say the toughest. I find this years Madden to be a little harder than years past. It usually takes me a few months to get comfortable so we'll see what happens.

9. Should we expect you to be in the playoffs this year? Your currently 1-1 with a close win on the Cowboys, were is your season going? I don't think so. The NFC has some really good owners and like I said before, my division is tough. I am currently happy to be sitting at 1-1. It would have been really bad being 0-2 facing the Giants. All I can say is we'll see where this season leads me. I no longer have to deal with 2 losses before I play the Seahawks with Matt being gone. I'm not saying Vishal will be a cake walk, but rather Matt was really good and I have no idea what kind of game Vishal has.

10. It looks like your defense is giving up a lot of points so far, 65 in the last two games. Is that a cause for concern? Um ya....anyone have a low 70's CB with decent MCV they want to toss my way??? Although, progress was made in the 4th against the Cowboys. Sometimes I'm too enamored with my team speed at LB that I can get a little blitz happy. when they don't get home, I get burnt. To many good players in this league will burn you when you make a mistake.

11. Are you happy with the way your rookie draft went or you wish you would have made some extra moves to get a player that you wanted? Sure am. My DE Roberson has made an impact already. He's got one sack and has been holding his blocks freeing up my LB's to make the plays. Teams are having a little trouble running on me because of him I believe.

12. So whats your personal goal for this season? 8-8 with 2 victories over the Cardinals :)

13. The Rams swept you last season, is there gonna be some payback this season? Why would I say anything to piss Andy off. That guy is a great player. If I could stay close to him in a game that would be victory enough for me.

14. Can you tell us what playbook you like to use on offense and who you like to manually use on defense? And why? I was using the GB book. They have a lot of the same routes so that was driving me nuts. I'm currently searching for a new one. Does anyone have any suggestions???? :)

15. Ok Troy last but not least, “Have you ever won the big ONE in this league?” If you did, give us a small recap, if you didn’t will you EVER??? No. I've made it to the playoffs 3 times last year but lost in my first game everytime. I crack under the pressure. Haha.

Ok Troy thank you for sitting with us in this new seasons HOT SEAT, but as always you know by now that there is always a funny bonus question coming.
    So here it goes:

Bonus question:
    Why is it OK for dudes to slap other dudes' asses in football, but not in any other situation? And how bout dudes slapping girls asses in co-ed softball, is that allowed? Sure, I don't see what's wrong with a little ass slapping. It's all in good fun. Now if I'm helping a buddy build his house and he turns and slaps my ass and says way to pound that nail in, you might just get that hammer to your forehead. The ladies i've seen in softball are usually a little to butch for my liking. However, if they are good looking, I always say asses wiggling, titties jiggling you deserve a good slap on your ass regardless of the situation.

RED OUT!

Well thank you again Troy for sitting with me in this weeks HOT SEAT, it was a real pleasure hearing from you. Good luck on your season, and we hope to see you in the playoffs this year.

Ok sim ballers of PMFL, thanks for tuning in to this weeks HOT SEAT. And remember; don’t talk shit about the HOT SEAT victim.
    AS YOU WILL BE IN IT ONE DAY!!!

!!!THE HOT SEAT OUT!!!

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Great stuff Troy (*ass slap*), and nice read Alonso. Thx guys.

P.S. Check out the Titans PB... One of my personal favs.

3. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

the SD offensive book is a good one, if your ever curious as to what it can do, look at me stats and then look at the wrs i actually am using to make it happen....

4. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Ok ok...I'm only 31.

5. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Just came back from watching Harry Potter with my son, good flick. And after reading Reds hot seat again I just realized that he called me out:eek: lol... So yeah Red Im gonna have to make that a challenge to myself, to not let u sweep me for sure lol... I think thats the motivation I need it, since our division seems to keep the talking to themselves besides us :D. So lets do this....:mad: