The HOT SEAT Week 2 Triple Threat Special Edition part 1/ "ThaFuture"

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ferocious, Sep 2, 2010.

1. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Jul 23, 2010
    The HOT SEAT Week 2 Triple Header Special Edition part 1/ "ThaFuture"

Viewer discretion is advised, Naahh j/k this will be nice and innocent now. But you can still tune in to the cartoon channel instead if you want.​

This HOT SEAT is gonna be burning specially this week and you all going to see why.​

With that said:

The HOT SEAT is on and this week I got a Special Triple Header for you guys. Since the league has been asking “How the hell do you beat this guysâ€, well I figured if I put them on the HOT SEAT and maybe they can debulge some of their secrets to us lol…(Wishful Thinking). So we have on the HOT SEAT this week Curtis aka “ThaFuture†, Josh aka “soxandgators†and finally the owner that has racked up the most points of everybody in the league at the time of this writing Robert aka “Fiskerâ€.

So Curtis, Josh and Robert you are all required to answer all questions with more than one sentence please for the exemption of #3, you can be brief on this one. And since this is a Special Triple Header, we will modify the questions to suit what we want answered lol. So here it goes:

1. How old are you?

24 years young

2. What is your complete name? What do you like to be called?

Curtis Nesmith, Curtis is cool with me

3. What do you do for a living?

Pension Consultant for a small firm in CT

4. Any kiddos?

1 little guy, Quennell(9 months)

5. What are your favorite sport teams?

Sixburgh Steelers and my OKC Thunder

6. Since what decade lol have you been playing Madden or any sports games?

I’m a young tike so I’ve been playing since the 90’s

7. How long have you been playing in sim Madden leagues?

This will be my 3rd year, 2nd in PMFL

8. What made you pick the team that you currently are running with?

I was going to pick a defensive team no matter where I picked and I was actually preparing for a middle of the road team, but when the Jets fell to me I just couldn’t pass up Revis and company

9. Do you manually use a specific player on defense? If you do, what position and why?

This year I use the MLB as I feel I can help stuff the run and pull back and cover the middle

10. Are you a defensive minded owner or offensive?

Defense wins championships

11. What has made you a successful winner in this young season so far? And be honest lol?

A little luck is always involved but my team has made big plays when needed

12. Do you prefer to pass or run, or a mix of both?

I tend not to lean on one or the other so my opponent can’t have an advantage on me so I like to balance it out

13. Who is your work horse or go to guy in you team?

Definitely Shonn Greene

14. If you were to point a specific weakness in your game, what would it be and why?

Right now oddly enough it’s my defense. I’m still figuring out what works and what doesn’t with my team and my defense is paying for it.

15. If you could tell our PMFL owners one thing that can help them win against you, what would it be and why?

Don’t wanna give away my main weakness so I’ll just say limit turnovers ;)

16. What is your prediction on a final record of your team this season?

With a tough schedule ahead 10-6 is my goal

17. We all enjoy rivalries, so with that said. Do you have any in this young season?

Definitely John(Pats), we usually scrim each other a lot and know each other’s games pretty well so being in the same division should make our games pretty interesting

18. Last but not least, “Have you ever won the big ONE in this league?†If you did, give us a small recap, if you didn’t will you EVER???

Season 3 of last year was my only ship(thanks to Andy and those damn Chiefs!).I was Packers and played Fisker who was the Bengals. It was a good battle but in the end my team came out on top.

Well thanks guys for sitting with me in this weeks HOT SEAT, it was a real pleasure hearing from all of you. And hopefully the league will have a small hint to compete with some of the best owners that are currently running thru and disposing of all of their opponents in PMFL. But remember a true master of the game never debulges information he cant come back and counter. So don’t underestimate none of these guys, cuz they are the real deal..

Ok sim ballers of PMFL, thanks for tuning in to this weeks HOT SEAT. And remember, don’t talk shit about the HOT SEAT victim.

!!!THE HOT SEAT OUT!!!
  2. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Jul 22, 2010
    My Superbowl is beating Curtis.
  3. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Jul 23, 2010
    I think is his too lol (y)
  4. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Jul 23, 2010
    You'll get your shot soon young grasshoppa :D

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    thx Alonso and Curtis. all I have to say to the readers is, "Don't sleep on the Jets." this mofo is gonna play coy and beat you to death like a cat with his mouse... ;)