The HOT SEAT with HOODIII

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ferocious, Dec 10, 2010.

1. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

1.How old are you?

2. What is your complete name? What do you like to be called?
    Marvis Hood III Marvis

3. What do you do for a living?
    Systems Engineer in IT

4. Any kiddos?
    Nope

5. What are your favorite sport teams?
    Dallas Cowboys

6. Since what decade lol have you been playing Madden or any sports games?
    Since the orginal B&W pong if that counts lol

7. How long have you been playing in sim Madden leagues?
    six or 7 years cannot remember lol I have been playing in them to long

8. So Marvis, you ended in last place last season in your division. What is your vision for this season?
    To win my division and make a run to the super bowl

9. Should we expect you to be in the playoffs this year? Your currently 1-1 with a close loss to the Niners, were is your season going? My go is alway to make it to the 2nd season to make a run at a championship. Since winning one in the old UMFL league I am still hungry for some more

10. It looks like Romo is having a hell of a start for your team, should we expect him to be in the MVP running this season? He is still a little inconsistent for me so I am trying to limit my bad decision making which are the main reasons for his turnovers

11. Are you happy with the way your rookie draft went or you wish you would have made some extra moves to get a player that you wanted? Overall I am pretty excited with what I was able to do in the draft. Definitely was thinking of moving Felix Jones but just could not get an offer that was adequate enough for that kind of talent

12. So whats your personal goal for this season?
    Super Bowl Championship

13. Both the Giants and Redskins swept you last season, is there gonna be some payback this season?
    You can expect me not to get swept by either team this year

14. Can you tell us what playbook you like to use on offense and who you like to manually use on defense? And why?
    balanced playbook usually any of my lb's

15. Ok Marvis last but not least, “Have you ever won the big ONE in this league?” If you did, give us a small recap, if you didn’t will you EVER??? I have not one one yet in the PMFL but I do expect to win one in the near future

Ok Marvis thank you for sitting with us in this new seasons HOT SEAT, but as always you know by now that there is always a funny bonus question coming.
    So here it goes:

Bonus question:
    If a stripper gets breast implants can she write it off on her taxes as a business expense? lol
    Absolutely Positively especially if they are in the business of making me happy

Well thank you again Marvis for sitting with me in this weeks HOT SEAT, it was a real pleasure hearing from you. Good luck on your season, and we hope to see you in the playoffs this year.

Ok sim ballers of PMFL, thanks for tuning in to this weeks HOT SEAT. And remember; don’t talk shit about the HOT SEAT victim.
    AS YOU WILL BE IN IT ONE DAY!!!

!!!THE HOT SEAT OUT!!!

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

good stuff old man... ;)

thx guys

3. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

Good stuff guys. I had no idea you liked the Cowgirls Marvis. Actually I did. I just wanted to type Cowgirls for those losers

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

LMAO