The Huddle: 2011 - Weekly Power Rankings (Take Duex)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TN_Mike, Aug 29, 2011.

1. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

Here's where I'll make my weekly Power Rankings for the dynasty. Priority will go to user head to head matchups, conference standings, recruiting highlights and anything else I deem worthy to judge you all by! ha!

Having a week's worth of games to measure the league here's how I see how everyone stacks up at the moment.

TN Mike's Power Rankings Week Two Edition

1) Stanford Cardinal - (1-0): They are the champs until someone knocks them off! Ranked #1 in the polls following an impressive victory over Ohio State. The Cardinal are off to a great start!

2) Oklahoma State - (1-0): Hard to rank myself so high, but I did just beat Bama by 49 points! Ha! Should be able to tell how much of that is a fluke this week as I face user controlled Georgia Tech

3) Washington Huskies - (1-0): Impressive win last week over South Carolina 35-10. Can they keep it up this week against user team Texas A&M? If so, look for them to rise in the rankings!

4) Clemson Tigers - (1-0): The Tigers put a whoopin' on Arizona State 48-16 and signed a :4stars:CB. Not a bad way to start the season!

5) Missouri Tigers - (1-0): Mizzo held on against a tough Notre Dame team 42-35 and signed two :3stars:players right off the bat. They'll have to improve their defense if they want to stay in the upper half of these rankings.

6) NC State Wolfpack - (1-0): The Pack destroyed Ole Miss 42-13! Could this be the makings of another magically run for the Wolfpack in this dynasty?

7) Utah Utes - (1-0): The Utes put a hurtin' on Pitt 34-10. This week they face a Texas Tech team looking to improve from last season.

8) Texas Tech Red Raiders - (1-0): Completely dismantled New Mexico State 59-0! Wow.

9) BYU Cougars - (1-0): The Cougars beat SEC foe Arkansas 48-7, hard to put a team this low after that, but they have all season to rank up!

10) Boston College Eagles - (1-0): They beat the defending nation champs 35-14 and picked up a :3stars:recruit. Nicely done.

11) Texas A&M Aggies - (0-1): The Aggies lost a heart breaker to Oregon 30-29.

12) Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets - (0-1): The Ramblin Reck lost to Rutgers 37-17. Ouch. Chance to rebound with a win over Oklahoma State...

• Like Like x 1
  2. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

TN Mike's Power Rankings Week Three Edition

1) Stanford Cardinal - (2-0): Won a user game over Clemson this week 26-14, this week they are idle.

2) Oklahoma State - (2-0): Beat up on user Georgia Tech 27-3, this week are idle.

3) Washington Huskies - (2-0): Another week, another top 25 win for the Huskies! They are really starting the season off right! Can they keep it up against user BYU?

4) Missouri Tigers - (1-0): Mizzou was idle last week, this week they face SEC foe Arkansas

5) Utah Utes - (2-0): Needed OT to put away a pesky Texas Tech team, this week play a more talented USC team.

6) NC State Wolfpack - (1-0): Were idle last week.

7) BYU Cougars - (1-0): Were idle last week, tough game against user Washington this week. Good opportunity to rank up!

8) Boston College Eagles - (1-0): Were idle last week.

9) Clemson Tigers - (1-1): Lost to Stanford last week, hard to put them down so hard following that game but everyone else keeps winning. Plenty of time in the season to move back up.

10) Texas Tech Red Raiders - (1-1): Lost a user game in OT, this week are idle.

11) Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets - (0-2): Lost to a more talent Oklahoma State user team, can't blame them for that. This week are idle.

12) Texas A&M Aggies - (0-2): Lost to Washington this week, they can rebound with a win against top 10 opponent LSU this week!

• Like Like x 2
  3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I cannot argue. The Stanford game was worse than score indicates. I got lucky to score anything and my offense turned it over 6 times.