1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The Hurricane Hitlist - M17 - Season 3

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Hurricane GL, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

Hurricane Hitlist
    Madden 17 Season 3 Edition

The Season That Was

The Hitlist Predictions:

Pats/Steelers/Chargers/Jaguars as AFC Div Champs
    Texans/Titans as AFC WC Teams

Result: 50% on DIV Champs & 50% on Playoff Teams

Eagles/Cards/Panthers/Vikings as NFC Div Champs
    Seahwaks/Giants as NFC WC Teams

Result: 75% on DIV Champs & 83% on Playoff Teams

Final Answer: The Hitlist should be your to source for knowing how TMFL will shake out.

Biggest Surprise: The Miami Dolphins. xSavedByGracex rode a dominant defense all the way to the AFCCG. Questions surround the team though, as the owner has admitted they over-performed, especially considering that Doughty was the QB in the playoffs and the HC was fired during the deep run.

Biggest Disappointment: The AFCS. After putting 3 teams into the playoffs S1, with only HOU watching from the outside, the division allowed HOU to win 11 games and in the end TEN & IND were left well down thr list.

The Season To Come

NFCE: Last season we correctly predicted only 2 of the teams would make the dance (Eagles & Giants) However, it wad The G-men that took The DIV crown and the Eagles as the WC team, and your current SB Champ. The Redskins went a long way to improving their team this off-season, and the Cowboys are still run by bringbackjimmy . So does anything change? FINAL ANSWER: Eagles re-take the crown. NYG gets a WC birth.back to the dance. Cowboys & Redskins are better, but still stuck in the middle of the pack.
    OPP - AFCS & NFCS

NFCW: The Cardinals were the only team from the division that made the dance in S2 ( the Seahawks letting me down S2....again). Well, fool me once, shame in you, fool me twice? DTM. Has anyone improved enough in this DIV to challenge the Cards and the Cheese-code of Deonne Buchannon? FINAL ANSWER: No. The 49ers will compete for the WC, but only the Cards get to push for a ring.
    OPP - AFCW & NFCN

NFCN: The Vikings just dominated S2 and got a 1st rd bye out of it. Seriously, well done BigK44 . What about the rest of the division? Will there be a new champ in the new season? FINAL ANSWER: No. Looking at the rest of the NFCN, I just dont see the improvement to make any noise. However, the Bears I believe are one more season away. Watch out for them in 2019.
    OPP - AFCE & NFCW

NFCS: The Panthers once again took the DIV, but with a new owner this time. ZCar352 took over the team and they just kept on rolling. In typical Cheez fashion, a S1 tank job turns into a great S2. Dierdorf to Cooks is probably the 2nd cheesiest thing in TMFL. This division will be highly contested with a solid ATL squad and an improving TB. So what's the difference in S3? FINAL ANSWER: Nothing. The Saints will vie for the crown, but again come up just short. They will make the playoffs, and maybe this time the owner will bother showing up too.
    OPP - AFCN & NFCE

NFC Playoffs
    *WC*

Giants @ Cardinals - Giants Move on
    Saints @ Vikings - Saints make it to Rd 2
    Panthers & Eagles - BYE

*DIV*
    Saints @ Eagles - Eagles make Cooks feel bad with a broken collarbone...and the L.
    Giants @ Panthers - Panthers deny the rookie QB a peak into Rd 3.

*CG*
    Panthers @ Eagles - Panthers steal a W in PHI. Can't make it every year Black Republican

AFCE: Defense wins championships, and they stole the AFCE with it here. They seem to really have improved in S3 while the rest of the DIV has only slightly improved. The Jets, Phins, & Pats will allbe vying for a playoff berth and DIV 'ship. But who realizes their dream? FINAL ANSWER: The Dolphins repeat as thr sole playoff team out of the East. The rest come just short again.
    OPP - AFCS & NFCN

AFCW: The Bolts stole the show, and a 1st Rd bye last season. Was it luck or skill? The Broncos ended the season strong to lock in a trip to MIA. Unfortunately, MIA let the AFCW know where the AFCW belonged. The Chiefs love trading, but not winning as much. The Raiders cant seem to get the talemt to perform. So, what's the verdict gonna be this season? FINAL ANSWER: Broncos take the DIV, but the Bolts are still good enough to go back to the playoffs. The rest are still looking forward to thr draft.
    OPP - AFCN - NFCW

AFCN: The Ravens said Nevermore to the Steelers dominance of DIV and won a close DIV race with thr Bengals. This DIV probably perdormed the worst considering both player talent and user skill. How much have they all improved? Any new faces dancing here. FINAL ANSWER: I see the Bengals walking away with this DIV this year. The rest are wondering why we let charter04 back in the league.
    OPP - AFCN & NFCW

AFCS: The Jaguars came out on top, again. However, there were a lot of close calls in the playoffs, and if not for Telvin Smith they assuredly wouldn't have been back in the SB. However, Smith is in NY now. The Texans shower marked improvement in S2, but are still turning the ball over too much. Thr Titans fell off a cliff, but went heavy DEF this off-season. Does it really matter? Isn't the AFC just the Jaguars' world? FINAL ANSWER: I foresee a closer race this season, but the Jags still pull it out. The Texans are able to dance again off the strength of their DL. IND & TEN are hunting, but fall just short.
    OPP - AFCE & NFCE

AFC Playoffs
    *WC*

Texans @ Dolphins - Texans take the game in a pure DEF slugfest.
    Chargers @ Broncos - REMATCH. For the 3rd time. Chargers move on.
    Bengals & Jaguars - BYE

*DIV*
    Texans @ Jaguars - Texans finally exorcise their demons and take down the Jags.
    Chargers @ Bengals - Bengals handle that SD DEF because Ace847 just can't stop the OFF with that crazy view.

*CG*

Texans @ Bengals - Bengals end the Texans season in a W1 revenge game. User skill trumps here.

***SUPER BOWL LIII***

Bengals @ Panthers - Just what TMFL needs. New blood in the big game. In the end, Super Keuchly changes the game and the Panthers get the rings.

Bet against the Hitlist at your own peril. After this we might as well start planning S4 off-season now.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 2
  2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Editor's note: you got the Dolphins in both WC Rd Games.

Great work though! Shocked my offseason aggression didn't even get a mention.

3. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

4. QuietStorm

QuietStorm TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Great write up, I agree with the Bengals making a splash this year! I'm good now, I blew my load so I can go on auto pilot mode now. I think the Giants finally get over the hump and make it to the big dance!

5. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

This was at lunch time hit list. Lot of topics I didn't get to discuss. Have to save it for another person to handle.

6. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

You kidding me? This was great content bro! Four stars!!!

7. QuietStorm

QuietStorm TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Bet you a snickers you miss playoffs :hungry: