The Hurricane Hitlist

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Hurricane GL, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

I've decided to do a weekly Projection/Recap thread. You'll find some Bold Predictions, C'MON Man material, Round of Applause, Point & Laugh aspects. I'll try to include some writers with their thoughts on the week that was or is to come. I will also pick 3 games from each Madden week to peek in on.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

TMFL Season 4 - 2018 Preseason Edition
    As we look to begin to Season 4 - 2018, let me first congratulate nellycuz for finally getting the AFC a Super Bowl Trophy. Here's hoping the trend continues this season.

We're fresh off the Free Agency & the Draft, which saw not one, but two scandals. First was Tradegate. Flacco was reportedly on his flight to Buffalo when he got the email that the trade didn't process due to late filing of paperwork. As a result, he instead ends up in San Diego. Next was Draftgate, where the Patriots were the victims of a pick simulation even though they were in the process of filling out their card. Can TMFL take any more scandals?

Now let's look ahead to the new season. Will it be the same crowd in the playoffs again? Will ownership changes result in more new blood tasting that extended season? Will bringbackjimmy be able to throw more TDs than INTs? Time will tell. Time for some BOLD PREDICTIONS.

Pre-season Picks

AFCE: Can any team knock the Patriots off the throne of the red-headed step child division of the AFC? The Bills have made a big push adding some real talent via Free Agency & Trades. The Dolphins are under new ownership, can the turn that ship around? Final Answer: Patriots win the Division again....but AFCE has a WC team push into the postseason.

AFCS: Last season the AFCS put two teams into the post season, can they repeat? Looking at the Texans and the Colts (under new ownership), I just don't see enough improvements to think they'll be experiencing that much success. This division will be fought out between the Oilers & Titans. Final Answer: Oilers win the division in last two weeks, but the Titans get the WC.

AFCW: This division has been dominated by the Raiders for this entire cycle. However, with new ownership, I don't see the trend continuing. One trend I do see continuing is the futility of the Broncos. Expect another season watching the playoffs on Twitch. I don't think the hires have done enough to keep pace with everyone else. Final Answer: Chargers win the Division....but the Broncos improve to 3rd place.

AFCN: The reigning SB Champs reside here. But they're not the ONLY threat around. The Ravens/Browns/Bengals can all compete. But have the changes in B-more & Cincy been upgrades or pushe'd their timetables back? Final Answer: Steelers take the Division again.

AFC Playoffs:
    WC
    Steelers & Patriots get Bye
    Oilers host Phins - Jags W
    Chargers host Titans - Titans W

DIV
    Steelers host Titans - Steelers W
    Pats host Oilers - Pats W

CONF
    Steelers host Pats - Pats Upset W

NFCE: This division has been owned by the Eagles, can any other team rise up? I see the Cowboys improving, the Redskins moving up, and the Giants regressing. Final Answer: Eagles win the Division, but BOTH Dallas & Washington get WC bids.

NFCS: The Falcons came on strong last season and the CPU Saints stole a playoff spot. The Bucs & Panthers have new ownership. I think this might be the most tightly contested division. Final Answer: Falcons take the division in the last 3 weeks of the season.

NFCN: Probably the weakest division in the NFC. The Lions were able to win it last year over the CPU Packers. The Bears are under new ownership and the Vikings lost some key players. Final Answer: Bears win it with single digit wins.

NFCW: Last season we saw the rise of the 49ers and the Cardinals having another solid season. The Diablos were mediocre and the Seahawks went Full Frontal Tank Mode. All teams seemed to improve in areas. Final Answer: 49ers win the division and host a playoff game.

NFC Playoffs:
    WC
    Eagles & Falcons get Byes
    49ers host the Redskins - 49ers W
    Bears host the Cowboys - Cowboys W

DIV
    Falcons host the Cowboys - Falcons W
    Eagles host the 49ers - Eagles W

CONF
    Falcons host the Eagles - Falcons W

Super Bowl LIII
    Patriots vs Falcons - Patriots Win

NFC 2 - AFC 2

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

TMFL S4W1-3
    (JAN 18 - 24)
    As we prepare to kick off the first full week of games, this edition will be a little light. This edition will be all about taking a look at some key matchups coming up.

The Weeks Peeks

Week 1
    I. Cowboys @ Redskins - this is probably the biggest game of the week with TWO of the HHL playoff picks facing off. Can the Cowboys take care of business on the road? I'm going to take the Redskins & HFA to win by 6.

II. Raiders @ Steelers - last season the Raiders got HFA in the playoffs mostly off the previous regimes success. Can they go into the SB Champs house and knock them off the pedestal? I'm going with....NA....Steelers win by 20.

III. Oilers @ Eagles - the much improved Houston pt. 2 team going into the perennial NFC powerhouse. This game I see going back and forth until late in the 4th. I'll take the Eagles by 11.

Week 2

I. Seahawks @ 49ers - if the 49ers are going to prove the HHL predictions right, this is a must win game against a much improved Seattle team. Give me the 49ers with a 3 point win.

II. Chargers @ Raiders - here we have an HHL predicted division winner on the road against the perennial 1st overall seed. I'll take the Chargers on the road with a 7 point victory.

III. Bills @ Patriots - two predicted playoff teams for HHL in this matchup. Did the Bills improve enough to finally win in NE. I'll take the Pats with a 13 point win.

Week 3

I. Oilers @ Patriots - in what HHL is calling the DIV round matchup, we see these two go at it just like in the WC round of last year's playoffs. I'll take the Pats by 6.

II. Eagles @ Cowboys - in a second HHL predicted DIV round game (just in the other city) we have Murray vs Brock. I'll go with the Cowboys by 4.

III. Falcons @ Bengals - how well will HHL's NFC Champion fair in the road against the tough AFCN Bengals. Given what Cincy lost this offseason...I'll take the Falcons by 17.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 2
  4. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Best quote ever: "...but the Broncos improve to 3rd place."

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. charter04

charter04 Walk On

The Patriots are never lacking in confidence in themselves. Lol. Nice write up

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

If we dont....who will. It's us against the world.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Steelers by 27, nice prediction though!

8. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

TMFL S4W4-6
    (JAN 24-30)
    The Week That Was

Week 1: The HHL went 2-1 here correctly picking the winners of the OAK@PIT & HUS@PHI (although point spread in that Eagles victory was a little worse than predicted). The Cowboys said screw that HFA and took down the 'Skins in Washington.

Week 2: The HHL once again went 2-1. Missed on the much more improved than anticipated Seahawks @ 49ers. However, the picks of Pats @ home and Chargers on the road panned out. Once again the spreads were a wee bit off.

Week 3: The Oilers and Pats had a great game going until a power failure caused a Sim to Win that saw EA bend the Pats over. Couple that with the Dirtybirds disappointing in Cincy and you have HHL's first losing week. The Cowboys salvaged the clean sweep for me though with a win just 1 pt off the predicted spread.

Overall: 5-4 for a winning record.

This Week's Peeks

Week 4:

Ravens @ Steelers - the surprising u defeated Ravens look to rest control of the division from the Steelers. This could be the game to do it. Can the keep it rolling? I don't think any team has MORE HFA than PIT....so I'll take the Steelers bt 10.

Diablos @ Seahawks - Another undefeated team here. The Seahawks are on a roll, but may be facing a CPU team. I'll still take the home team with a 3 pt victory.

Chargers @ Broncos - Who wants to win the division with the collapse of the Raiders? This will be the game that starts to separate the two most likely candidates. Give me the Chargers with too many turnovers by DEN. It will be a 20 pt win for the Bolts.

Week 5:

Packers @ Vikings - after a thorough butt-whooping by Robo-Rodgers in week 3, MIN will be looking for revenge. But the question will be if it's a Sim or will Big Suge Knight be brave enough to play the CPU one more time? I'll take the Vikings winning by 3.

Chargers @ Oilers - two top teams looking to get to the post-season. A loss for either could put them too far behind or deep in the thick of it. Oilers by 14 here.

Titans @ Colts - the shocking undefeated Colts against the reigning division champion. Colts can take a commanding division lead with a victory here....and that's what they do with a 24 pt win.

Week 6:

Broncos @ Cardinals - The Cardinals are still undefeated at the writing of this article. The host the resurgent Broncos with a pretty solid DEF. The difference in this game will be turnovers....and Denver loves to give it away. Cards by 17 here.

Steelers @ Bengals - one of the top divisions here with top teams going at it. Have the Bengals returned or is there early season success just a mirage? PIT does what it does best and breaks Cincy's heart winning by 8.

Panthers @ Redskins - Panthers are looking good under new owner Cole Copeland, but how will they do going to HHL's playoff predicted Redskins? They're going to win it is what they'll do. Panthers by 6.

Top Props

I. Gravity - great bounce back from a week 1 whoopin' and for not losing his cool at the Pats power issues.

II. charter04 - after last season's horrendous start, he's got the Cowboys back competing for the division after taking down the reigning NFC Champs.

That's all for this week. Would live a guest picker for next edition. PM me if you might be interested.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Im home and ready to bring Cheez and the Seahawks back to reality. He is going to wish he was playing the cpu. You still have time to edit your pick Hurricane GL ;)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Great write ups, look forward to more.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

TMFL S4W7-10
    (JAN 30 - FEB 7)

The Week That Was

Week 4: The HHL went 2-1 again, only missing on PIT at home that has looked to be still drunk off their SB win. The Seahawks won at home and the Bolts topped DEN on the road (easy call).

Week 5: The HHL has a perfect week going 3-0. Vikings use HFA to get the win in a Sim, Oilers look dominant at home, and the surprising Colts stayed undefeated over the reigning division champion. The HHL is like fine wine....getting better with age.

Week 6: The HHL finished up the week going 2-1 for a solid finish. The only loss here was when the Panthers disappointed on the road. The Cards prevailed over the hapless Broncos, who promptly blew up the team, and the Bengals at home suffered their first defeat of the season.

Overall: 7-2 for the week and 12-6 total.

This Week's Peeks

Week 7:

Broncos @ Colts - This game isn't about a great match-up. I mean, c'mon, it involves the Broncos. Really it's about keeping an eye on the undefeated Colts. They're not quite running away with the division....but who saw this coming? I'll take the Colts by 27.

Panthers @ Bengals - This is another new owner taking on a very hot team. The Bengals are fresh off their home loss to PIT and now get to welcome the leading candidate for Most Improved Player in Cameron Artist-Payne. Will the Bengals be able to bounce back? I'll take the Panthers on the road to win by 6.

Buccaneers @ Ravens - Might as well keep the theme this week. Hot/Undefeated Team & New Ownership. This time we have the struggling Bucs, who many thought would be a much better team, visiting the hottest team in all of TMFL. Is there anyone that can stop the Ravens? Nevermore for the Bucs as they get sunk by 24.

Week 8:

Seahawks @ Bears - I'm nothing if not consistent. The most improved, and undefeated, team of the season visiting a new owner who is still trying to build a team into a contender. Verdict - HOT stays HOT. Seahawks by 3.

Ravens @ Bengals - Some thought this would be a battle of two undefeated teams (NOT HHL). But it's still a great matchup. At writing these two teams have a combined record of 11-1. This is probably the toughest game left on Baltimore's schedule because it's on the road. However, that hasn't been a problem for the Edgar Allan Poes....and it won't be this time either. Ravens by 13.

Eagles @ Cardinals - Here we have a match-up of two of the most consistent teams in the NFC. HFA slides towards Arizona, but the Eagles seem to have the Cards number. In the end I see a 4 pt victory for........THE CARDS.

Week 9:

Cardinals @ Seahawks - Divisional title could well come down to this game. The winner has a leg up. Not only that, but at the writing of this edition, both teams are undefeated. Not a single loss here. Could they stay that way with a tie? But that's like kissing your sister (or brother in this case). And as much as these two owners would love to see who plays the better Rusty Trombone....I think we will have a winner. The Cardinals win it late off a huge play by the newly acquired Antonio Brown. Cardinals by 5.

Falcons @ Redskins - HHL picked the Falcons to win their division but they've been struggling after making some changes in the offseason. The Redskins have won a couple of games that many thought they wouldn't. I think the Falcons struggles continue and we see the 'Skins win it by 11.

Bengals @ Chargers - The Chargers need this game to really start distancing themselves from the Chiefs. The Bengals will be coming off an HHL predicted 3 game losing streak. I see this being a tough battle and in the end.....the Bengals will end the streak with a 7 pt win.

Week 10:

Vikings @ Cowboys - The Cowboys are looking to finally take that division crown off the Eagles heads. The Viknings are looking to keep pace with the CPU Pack (would be nice to see a User running this team again) and the reigning division champs the Lions. The Cowboys DEF has been playing too well and the Vikings just seem to struggle on the road. Cowboys win this one by 20.

Colts @ Eagles - The Best New Owner against the Commish. This will be the real test for the Colts. Word is the Eagles are shopping Maxwell. Patrick Peterson has struggled since coming over and won't be able to follow Hilton everywhere. With all that said....I think the Eagles find a way to pull this off with a 12 point win.

Panthers @ Steelers - Are the Steelers going to make a late season playoff push? Can the Panthers take control of the NFCS? This game will reveal the answers to both questions. After trading away Brown, do the Steelers have enough weapons to still put the points up? I'll take PIT by 3 because of a late Fumble by CAP.

Top Props

JFace907 - he gets the honor this week for the 7-on-7 content he's continuing to put out and for nabbing Jimmy Graham on a short sale.

Face Palm

bringbackjimmy - it is a bad craftsman who blames his tools for his product. After a solid start, the real BBJ showed up, and rather than look in the mirror and work on some stick skills......he starts selling off the talent. Like HHL said.....3rd place in the division. But he can always win the draft with his first round picks.

publik drunk - are you planning on throwing the ball Fifty-'leven times a game? He likes his WR, and it shows snapping up Antonio Brown. AB is a talent....but so are the other WRs on the squad. This move will either propel the Cards to the SB or the chemistry will cause an implosion. Can't wait to see.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  12. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

[QUOTE="Hurricane GL, post: 1659318, member: 5452"

publik drunk - are you planning on throwing the ball Fifty-'leven times a game? He likes his WR, and it shows snapping up Antonio Brown. AB is a talent....but so are the other WRs on the squad. This move will either propel the Cards to the SB or the chemistry will cause an implosion. Can't wait to see.[/QUOTE]

Lol good stuff. I will make it work just allows me to keep a fresh body out there between my top 4. Completely agree with the last statement as well. We shall see.

13. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Love the Bronco analysis :)

Great content man! Really enjoy reading these!

14. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Nice write up Hurricane GL 11 point underdog at Washington huh? That article is already in my office waiting to be distributed after my week 10 game.

15. BigK44

BigK44 Walk On

This is some good stuff. And don't worry too much GMONEY 15, he's 0-2 picking Redskins games.

16. Black Republican

**Correction , Peterson hasnt struggled. Maxwell has... haha hence him being shopped. Great stuff!!

17. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

He's struggled to cover everyone by himself x)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

BigK44 all in good fun. I just have to figure out how to slow your passing attack down bro. Your averaging like 600 yards per game. Dammmmmm lol

19. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

I remember his passing game being very efficient last year when we played! Hamilton is one of best in TMFL!

I'm rooting for BigK44 to make the dance after barely missing last year... And on top of that, I had a miraculous comeback win which ended up being the difference in me making it and him missing... Felt like he was lock to make it last year late and it was bummer to see him barely miss out after great year.

20. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

S4 W14-17
    (FEB 12-20)
    Missing In Action
    Apologies to the Hitlist Homies that read the article every week. Weeks 11-13 went without a Hitlist....let's blame it on taxes and life.

The Week That Was

Week 7:
    In a shocking turn of events the hapless Broncos took down the undefeated Colts. Due to this miracle, the Hitlist finished the week 2-1after correctly taking the Ravens & Panthers.

Week 8:
    Another undefeated falls and takes me with them. The Eagles edged out the Cards even with AB now a Red Bird. Another 2-1 week with more wins by the undefeated Seahawks & Ravens.

Week 9:
    My first 0-3 week. I was let down for a 2nd week by the Cards. The Redskins couldn't take out the Dirty Birds. The Bengals didn't bother showing up for the Bolts.

Week 10:
    Bounce back week going 3-0 with the Eagles, Cowboys, & Steelers all winning as presicted.

Overall: 7-5 for the week and 19-11 on te year.

This Week's Peeks

Week 14:

Cowboys @ Eagles - Division Championship game here. Winner most likely gers a 1st RD bye, loser will be a WC team. I'll take skills + HFA with the Eagles by 4.

Bengals @ Steelers - two teams playing for 2nd place in the division and a possible WC spot. The Bengals were once 5-0 and have gone 2-5 since. I'll take the home Steelers by 14.

Broncos @ Chiefs - The Broncos are trying to make a playoff push. The Chiefs are just playing games. I'll take the Horses by 10.

Week 15:

Steelers @ Chargers - We have a home team trying to lock up the 3 seed and a road team trying to earn a WC. Bolts have been playing god ball lately...I'll take them with a 6 pt win.

49ers @ Bears - Another battle of road WC hopeful vs home Division Champ hopeful. Bears have a chance to put some distance between them and the rest of the NFCN. I'll take the 49ers to win by 8.

Colts @ Patriots - the once undefeated Colts going for a division crown headed to the Pats who are trying to hold off the surging Phins. I'll take the Pats by 13.

Week 16:

Chargers @ Cards - two probable playoff teams clash here. Stick skills are about even. I'll take HFA and WR Corps to lead the Cards to a 3 pt win.

Vikings @ Bears - I believe this will be the NFCN Championship game. The winner gets to the playoffs & the loser gets more tie with their draft board. Let's say Da Bears by 1.

Falcons @ Panthers - Another Division Championship game. This time winner gets home playoffs and the other gets WC. Will be a defensive battle, but the Falcons pull out the 3 pt win.

Week 17:

49ers @ Seahawks - 49ers play-in game Seahawks meaningless game. I'll still take the Seahawks by 10.

Colts @ Oilers - Here we have the probable AFCS Championship game. These two teams had a battle in week 13 that came down to a couple of PI calls. But that was in Indy, thus will be in HOU. Oilers win going away by 18.

Dolphins @ Patriots - possible AFCE Championship game. Can the Phins finally knock the Pats off the top? I'll take the home Pats by 16.

Top Props

This week's props goes out to JFace907 for knocking off the once undefeated Ravens. Great job.

Face Palm

The D'Oh of the week goes to out very own Hurricane GL for dropping the ball on the Hitlist. Here's hoping I can rebound and get a Playoff version done before games get played.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Interesting that you have the 8-4 chargers playing for 4 seed when your division is below that mark at this point... Looking to overcome the west on seeding?? Possible... We'll see!

If I close strong I could get 2 seed! If I fold.... Bbj could take division and afc east could leap frog the west as you predicted...

Great content again Hurricane GL

22. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

That was a typo....I meant the 3 seed...I've shat the bed too often

• Like Like x 1
  23. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

S4 Playoff Edition
    The Week That Was

Week 14: The Hitlist kept up the winning ways going 3-0 with wins by the Broncos/Steelers/Eagles.

Week 15: Another solid week going 2-1 here. Correctly called the Chargers and Patriots, but missed on the surprising & surging Bears.

Week 16: Let's keep the winning ways rolling with another 2-1 week. The Bears caused the lone miss (again), this time falling to the Vikings while the Falcons and Cards did what they were supposed to do.

Week 17: Finish the season on a losing note going 1-2 as the Oilers and Seahawks both fell. Only the home town Pats were able to salvage this week.

Overall: 8 - 4 on the Week and 27-15 for the season. Not a bad winning percentage if I do say so myself.

The Post-Season - Preseason Review

Back before the season started the Hitlist made some bold claims as to Playoff representatives. Let's take a look at the prediction vs reality.

Predictions:

AFC
    1) Steelers
    2) Patriots
    3) Oilers
    4) Chargers
    5) Titans
    6) Dolphins

NFC
    1) Eagles
    2) Falcons
    3) 49ers
    4) Bears
    5) Cowboys
    6) Redskins

Reality:

AFC
    1) Ravens
    2) Chargers
    3) Patriots
    4) Colts
    5) Oilers
    6) Broncos (WTF?)

NFC
    1) Eagles
    2) Seahawks
    3) Falcons
    4) Bears
    5) Cowboys
    6) 49ers

The Hitlist correctly picked 3/6 AFC teams (although none of them in the correct seed) but nailed on 5/6 NFC teams with 3/6 the exact predicted seed. 67% success rate on playoff teams is not bad.

This Weeks Peeks (Entire Playoffs)

Even though I had a Preseason Prediction (see 1st Post) I'm going to revisit with accurate team predictions.

AFC WC - Oilers @ Colts - These two have played two really close regular season games with the Colts winning both. The first meeting in IND was in hand for the Oilers until some boneheaded PI fouls on the game winning drive. This game is a coin flip in my book, but I'll take the Colts & HFA to win by 1 pt.

AFC WC - Broncos @ Patriots - The Hitlist has take many digs this season at the Broncos Owner's expense. Somehow he turned this into motivation to finally make it to the playoffs. But that dream ends here. I see the Patriots winning this game by 14 pts.

NFC WC - 49ers @ Falcons - The Dirty Birds are a tough team to play. They're at home and have the advantage of familiarity with the intercontinental connection. All this leads me to believe the Falcons win by 10 pts.

NFC WC - Cowboys @ Bears - The Bears have proven themselves to be a legitimate team this season. They looked dead at 3-6, but a close win against the Pats started a great streak of games for them and got them into the dance. But the music stops here. The Cowboys are a solid team at home and on the road. I'll take the Cowboys (I think I just threw up in my mouth a little) to win by 6 pts.

AFC DIV - Patriots @ Chargers - This game is going to be a tough one for the Pats. On the road against the monster that is Melvin Gordon. It will take a flawless victory to win here.....but it shall be so. Pats win it by 4 pts.

AFC DIV - Colts @ Ravens - the Ravens lost one game all season. Picking against them gets a prognosticator losses. Colts will make it a game but the Ravens win in the end by 20 points (side note: I'm rooting for the Colts tho).

NFC DIV - 49ers @ Eagles - At the writing of this article, the 49ers have already upset the Falcons. So they get to face the Eagles. I'll take the Eagles by 17 pts here....they're just good and at home.

NFC DIV - Cowboys @ Seahawks - This will be a close battle. In the end though I think the Seahawks DEF with HFA will just be too much. Seattle by 3 pts to move on.

AFC Championship - Patriots @ Ravens - I'm going to take the huge upset and have the Pats find a way to win and go to the SB finally. They knock out the Ravens by 1 pt.

NFC Championship - Seahawks @ Eagles - This will be another close game. I'd almost call this a coin flip with how much Madden loves the Seahawks DEF. In the end the Eagles DEF will win this game and get PHI to a 3rd SB in 4 seasons with a 2 pt win.

SB LIII - Patriots @ Eagles - these teams have only faced off once, and it was in NE. I'm not gonna stop betting on myself now. Give me the Pats in an unlikely SB Victory winning it by 10 pts.

That's the last edition of the Hitlist until next season. Hope you all enjoyed. I will post updated post-season picks should any of mine be proven wrong.

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Great content all season! Really enjoyed this thread!

25. Black Republican

Great write ups all year! Look forward to your predictions.