1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The I can't win so gotta contribute somehow week 6 thread

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Diddy81, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

[​IMG]
    MAMA THERE GOES THAT CAM!!!!

- Packers and 9ers renewed their rivalry and it was all Pack 38-7 Rodgers continued to produce with 3 more TD passes

- Chargers sneak pass Seahawks 22-19 Tebow in the nick of Time with a 65 yarder with seconds to play for the win

- Back on track??? Pats 4-2 beating the slumping Bills. Harrison Anthony went for 177 and a couple scores to take the pressure off of Jaxson Boone. Nice 27-15 win.

- The Dolphins are off the schnide with a 22-7 win vs the Chiefs. Coach Sporty seeing the light???? Cutler to start going forward after Stanzi's 3 pick performance

-Rams go 6 and 0. Big win over the Broncos 42- 17. Bradford unreal numbers 16-17 and 2 TD passes

- All I do is score, rookie HB Lorrel Hammond of the Rams pounds in 4 TD's

- Brenden Evans hitting the wall??? 1 TD 3 picks in the loss for the Broncos

- He went CAM. 5 Td passes for Sir Cam Newton. big win for the Panthers against the always tough Bucs.

- Keep them honest . . . AP goes for over 100 yards in the 45-27 win and a 5-0 record for the Panthers

- Both teams now 3-3 one surging one sinking like the Titanic. Raiders win 19-12 over Cards

- Peyton Manning throws 3 picks two in the fourth and the Cards are reeling

- Raiders defense forced 4 turnovers had 4 sacks and Janikowski hit 4 FG's

- Detroit on the rise but loses near the buzzer 23-20 to the Bears

- Tale of two Tailbacks - Quizzie carries 30 times for 191 and a touch and former Bear Matt forte carried for 100 and a touch for the Lions

- Marquiste Culliver is continuing to play better for the Lions, watch out for them in the Wildcard race

- A classic ending in the Falcons 28-27 win. Dirty Birds come back from being down 20-0 at half

- Neither QB wanted to win with Boals throwing 3 picks and Kennedy throwing 4

- Legend has it that a Giants player didnt hear the PETER!!!!!!!! call and a bouncing punt hit off his leg late to set up a fb dive for the win for the Falcons

- Houston wins again 35-21 over Jags. Ben Tate continues to gobble up yards for the Texans

- Baldwin and Andre Johnson both have a 100 yards receiving and have become the most dangerous tandem in HK

- Jags do manage to have 2 players with 4 sacks each Tyson Alualu and Anfernee Sparks

-IT CANT BE TRUE Big Ben throws 3 more picks and 0 more TD's in 31-13 loss to Colts

- Anthony Anderson plays equally as bad with 3 picks and 0 Td's of his own

- Pittsburgh was up 13-10 entering the 4th but two DRC pick 6's turned the tide in the 4th WOW!!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
    • Like Like x 5
  2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Cam anyone shut them down, or slow them down!

3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

i think my favortie piece of hk content.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

updated

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yes thanks drc for this one

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

yea thats crazy

7. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yes it was. His defense was playing well and the loss of ingram hurts. I tried to force things and it was hurting me. Towards the end i built a drive and murray scored and then drc took over for me. It still feels unreal after the seasons i have had in the past. Its nice to win games like this build confidence moving forward.

• Like Like x 1