The I can't win so gotta contribute somehow week 6 thread

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Diddy81, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

[​IMG]
    MAMA THERE GOES THAT CAM!!!!

- Packers and 9ers renewed their rivalry and it was all Pack 38-7 Rodgers continued to produce with 3 more TD passes

- Chargers sneak pass Seahawks 22-19 Tebow in the nick of Time with a 65 yarder with seconds to play for the win

- Back on track??? Pats 4-2 beating the slumping Bills. Harrison Anthony went for 177 and a couple scores to take the pressure off of Jaxson Boone. Nice 27-15 win.

- The Dolphins are off the schnide with a 22-7 win vs the Chiefs. Coach Sporty seeing the light???? Cutler to start going forward after Stanzi's 3 pick performance

-Rams go 6 and 0. Big win over the Broncos 42- 17. Bradford unreal numbers 16-17 and 2 TD passes

- All I do is score, rookie HB Lorrel Hammond of the Rams pounds in 4 TD's

- Brenden Evans hitting the wall??? 1 TD 3 picks in the loss for the Broncos

- He went CAM. 5 Td passes for Sir Cam Newton. big win for the Panthers against the always tough Bucs.

- Keep them honest . . . AP goes for over 100 yards in the 45-27 win and a 5-0 record for the Panthers

- Both teams now 3-3 one surging one sinking like the Titanic. Raiders win 19-12 over Cards

- Peyton Manning throws 3 picks two in the fourth and the Cards are reeling

- Raiders defense forced 4 turnovers had 4 sacks and Janikowski hit 4 FG's

- Detroit on the rise but loses near the buzzer 23-20 to the Bears

- Tale of two Tailbacks - Quizzie carries 30 times for 191 and a touch and former Bear Matt forte carried for 100 and a touch for the Lions

- Marquiste Culliver is continuing to play better for the Lions, watch out for them in the Wildcard race

- A classic ending in the Falcons 28-27 win. Dirty Birds come back from being down 20-0 at half

- Neither QB wanted to win with Boals throwing 3 picks and Kennedy throwing 4

- Legend has it that a Giants player didnt hear the PETER!!!!!!!! call and a bouncing punt hit off his leg late to set up a fb dive for the win for the Falcons

- Houston wins again 35-21 over Jags. Ben Tate continues to gobble up yards for the Texans

- Baldwin and Andre Johnson both have a 100 yards receiving and have become the most dangerous tandem in HK

- Jags do manage to have 2 players with 4 sacks each Tyson Alualu and Anfernee Sparks

-IT CANT BE TRUE Big Ben throws 3 more picks and 0 more TD's in 31-13 loss to Colts

- Anthony Anderson plays equally as bad with 3 picks and 0 Td's of his own

- Pittsburgh was up 13-10 entering the 4th but two DRC pick 6's turned the tide in the 4th WOW!!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
    • Like Like x 5
  2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Cam anyone shut them down, or slow them down!

3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

i think my favortie piece of hk content.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

updated

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yes thanks drc for this one

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

yea thats crazy

7. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yes it was. His defense was playing well and the loss of ingram hurts. I tried to force things and it was hurting me. Towards the end i built a drive and murray scored and then drc took over for me. It still feels unreal after the seasons i have had in the past. Its nice to win games like this build confidence moving forward.

• Like Like x 1