The I know it's too early but IDGAF: HK Madden '13 Thread

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by controllerabuser, Jun 4, 2012.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

MADDEN '13
    IT'S A HARD KNOCK LIFE
    [​IMG]
    Don't talk about it, be about. ​
    Anything related to Madden and specifically HK goes in here. ​
    Get it started!​
    Sorry I bit your style bro sdid22 ;)

• Like Like x 3
  2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

3. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

I think I am gonna need a few days to digest all of this before commenting further. I cannot get past sheer giddiness, Been smiling and giggling like a school girl all day. It's all coming together!

4. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Agree. I've never been this excited for a video game before. It makes me smile -

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  5. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Holy shit. I had you pictured totally different in my head dude. I had you with curly thick hair wearing hipster glasses. lol. You the man ryty.

6. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

HAHA...yeah. I'm proud of my Mexican heritage.

• Like Like x 2
  7. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

I wasn't profiling you bro...lol. I am sure there are some Mexican hispters. lol, That was based mainly on hearing you talk on skype. Makes sense now. Your voice modulator sounds like a skinny, hipster white dude.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

lol...

That is a pic of CA.

9. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

You mutherfucker..lol. I wasn't going to say anything, but i thought that looked like CA. I was thinking, apparently all mexican guys look alike. Well played sir, well played.

And don't be heading to the barber shop to get that mop cut and don't throw your hipster glasses away. I still think I have you pegged ryty.

• Like Like x 1
  10. controllerabuser

Apparently, all white guys look alike.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Holy shit..the resemblance...

12. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Are you telling me that Aaron Rodgers has been in HK all this time? Allright, if anyone else is a celebrity, time to out yourselves. I resembled Tom Cruise (Top Gun Tom Cruise, not gay Tom Cruise) as a younger man. At least that's what my mom used to tell me. Them I lost all of my hair.

13. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

I wasn't thinking all mexicans look alike---I was thinking all mexicans look like CA - - at least mexican members of HK

• Like Like x 1
  14. controllerabuser

All Mexicans dress and drink alike. I can tell you that's for sure!

15. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Ok, I am gonna go ahead and officially classify this is a Hijacked thread. As much as I would like to take credit ryty32 made this one possible. That was a slow straight pitch down the middle when I thought that the photo was ryty. He fuckin' yanked that one out quick. Nice set up. Patience to let the hook sink deeper. Then bring in CA for the big reveal. You will not convince me that Ashton Kutcher did not help you guys set me up. I got P'UNKED mf in' HK style.

16. controllerabuser

I guess you earned your nickname, kind sir. Reb tha muthafuckin' thread hijacker.

17. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Gave myself that nickname.....pretty catchy. BobJr thought HK might need somebody to get involved in every thread from now on and attempt to completely derail it. Look at what we have done here. What thread is this "Sporty Block." Where the fuck is Sporty?

• Like Like x 2
  18. controllerabuser

We got a lot of time my friend, so we can zig zag this bitch anywhere we want.

19. controllerabuser

Questionnaire For The Bored

To put this thread back onto track just a little bit, if you're busy please fill out some of these questions just get some activity in here going.

• Who is your favorite team in real life and why?
    • Who is your least favorite team in real life and why?
    • Who do you enjoy playing against the most in HK?
    • Who do you have the toughest time against?
    • With the new rookies coming in, who would you like to play with the most?
    • What was your favorite thing about HK in Madden '12?
    • If you could have one thing implemented into Madden, what would it be?

If you have any cool questions to ask, feel free to put them up!

20. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

• Who is your favorite team in real life and why? Brownies. Grew up watching them...Every Sunday was like a holiday in my house.
    • Who is your least favorite team in real life and why? Steelers. Hate most of their fans, hate their colors, hate their towel and hate the city.
    • Who do you enjoy playing against the most in HK? The old guys - CA, Bob, Diddy, Frisk
    • Who do you have the toughest time against? Frisk and Drunken
    • Who do you have the easiest time against? Controllerabuser
    • With the new rookies coming in, who would you like to play with the most?
    [​IMG]
    • What was your favorite thing about HK in Madden '12? I really enjoyed the offseason.
    • If you could have one thing implemented into Mad den, what would it be? Connected Career Mode is something I thought was still a few years away. Honestly, I can't think of anymore I would want in the game if it works as advertised.

• Like Like x 2
  21. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

• Who is your favorite team in real life and why? Cowboys, grew up in Texas and its cowboys or die
    • Who is your least favorite team in real life and why? Eagles, one reason is bc they are in the NFC east the other is bc i watched as those shit fans cheered Irvin when he got injured for his career
    • Who do you enjoy playing against the most in HK? hmmmm...no comment
    • Who do you have the toughest time against? CA and those vikes
    • With the new rookies coming in, who would you like to play with the most? RG3 but hes a facking redskin...so i really dont know
    • What was your favorite thing about HK in Madden '12? offseason free agency was a blast...
    • If you could have one thing implemented into Madden, what would it be only thing would be NCAA draft classes

• Like Like x 1
  22. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    • Who is your favorite team in real life and why? Jaguars. No real reason, tbh. Dad is a Cowboys fan so I grew up a Cowboys fan and then just decided I wanted my own team to root for and picked them.
    • Who is your least favorite team in real life and why? Titans. 1998/1999.
    • Who do you enjoy playing against the most in HK? There's a lot of guys.
    • Who do you have the toughest time against? BG, I guess. I don't think any of the games were blowouts but I guess 0-8 qualifies as a tough time.
    • With the new rookies coming in, who would you like to play with the most? Josh Robinson.
    • What was your favorite thing about HK in Madden '12? The content. No other league compares.
    • If you could have one thing implemented into Madden, what would it be? Hard to say at this point because of the recent news.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  23. BG

BG On The Rize!

• Who is your favorite team in real life and why? Tampa because I love the way they use to play defense down there with Brooks and Sapp
    • Who is your least favorite team in real life and why? New England.......period!!!
    • Who do you enjoy playing against the most in HK? Tough question... got to think about that one
    • Who do you have the toughest time against? I only played against CA and Minnesota once, but I still remember only gaining 20 yds rushing, shit still makes me sick to my stomach, ;)
    • With the new rookies coming in, who would you like to play with the most? Anyone from Alabama
    • What was your favorite thing about HK in Madden '12? The coordinated speed of the league and drafting
    • If you could have one thing implemented into Madden, what would it be? I think they've covered all the basis for M13 and if it works properly.........Nothing at all!!!

24. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

• Who is your favorite team in real life and why? Pittsburgh Steelers, in the family blood
    • Who is your least favorite team in real life and why? Easily the Baltimore Ravens, why do you think why mannn?!?! I do respect and like Ray Lewis and Ed Reed but this is the only team I care about beating year in year out.
    • With the new rookies coming in, who would you like to play with the most? Well the Steelers didn't really grab a flashy guy if I were to be selected/select them as my team but LB Sean Spence, HB/WR Chris Rainey or CB Terrence Frederick. Just a Rookie in the first round: Mo Claiborne, Mark Barron or Michael Floyd
    • What was your favorite thing about HK in Madden '12? XFN implementation into the game, don't know how it will be used for '13.
    • If you could have one thing implemented into Madden, what would it be? no clue. I am a little skeptical on the CCM but I don't talk unless I have played so I won't speaketh until playeth!

• Like Like x 2
  25. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation

• Who is your favorite team in real life and why? Cleveland Browns... Born and raised, lived and died with Cleveland Sports over the years... No matter how hard I try, I just can't turn my back on them...
    • Who is your least favorite team in real life and why? Ummm... LeBron James... Do I really have to explain?
    • Who do you enjoy playing against the most in HK? I've haven't played all of the HK members, but I have played / enjoyed playing Emmdotfrisk as a member of the UFL a few years ago... I played cadepetty247 a few times as well... I can't remember if I played Zikry or BobJr but I know they were apart of the UFL for awhile also...
    • Who do you have the toughest time against? Emmdotfrisk was a beast when I played him... I know he beat me, can't remember the score, but we had an offensive showdown! :)
    • With the new rookies coming in, who would you like to play with the most? Trent Richardson is probably going to be a freak with this new Physics Engine, other than him, I think Cowboys CB Mo Claiborne could come in as one of the highest rated Corners in a while...
    • What was your favorite thing about HK in Madden '12? I wasn't fortunate enough to be apart of it... However, from an outsiders perspective, the comradery and content seemed to be like none other...
    • If you could have one thing implemented into Madden, what would it be? Before this new E3 news I would have said a real time physics engine... Early signs point to that being taken care of :D