The I should be typing my paper but I'm all about week 2 Thread

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Diddy81, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

- The Cpu claims two more victims this week as the Jags beat the Steelers and the Seahawks beat the Raiders in their rivalry from the old school AFC WEST days no Bo Jackson in this one tho!

- Ryan Williams carries the Cards to a close victory over the CPU Redskins with 3 more TD's and 154 yards.

- The Game of the Week saw the Falcons get off the schnide vs the Saints and get a big NFC SOUTH victory as they prepare for the Panthers

- Can Newton continues MVP form throwing for 410 yards and 3 TD's to beat the Ravens in a 37-31 overtime thriller. He would have to find Danny Amendola with seconds left to tie it in regulation.

- Walk Off Adrian Peterson had a 30 + yard jaunt to end the Panthers-Ravens game in OT. He finished with 166 and one other TD.

- The COLTS!!!! shock the HK World and beat the established HK powerhouse Giants

-Dominique Rogers-Cromartie had 3 interceptions for the Colts including a pick 6!

- Tebow OOOOOOOOOO NOOOOO Chargers are 0-2 but tebow accounts for 4 TD's in a loss to division rivals and former team Broncos He threw for 2 and rushed for 81 (50 long) yards and 2 more TD's

- Knowshon Moreno rushed for 3 more TD's in a big win over the Chargers for his Broncos

- Prater kicks a 3 pointer to get the walkoff win in over time for the Broncos 31-28

- Sack Daddies Richard Seymour goes Derrick Thomas and accounted for 7 sacks for the Bucs in a losing effort vs the Browns 17-7 and MacAdams recorded 5 sacks for the Saints in a losing effort vs the Falcons 30-27 Carlos Dunlap had 3 sacks in a win vs the Texans

- Where's the Dee? Andy Dalton throws for nearly 500 yards in a wild win vs the Houston Texans 42-38

- Getting off Rookie WR Coleman for the Bengals scored 3 TD's and accounted for 181 yards receiving

- Jon Baldwin of the Texans also had over 150 yards receiving and a score in a losing effort

- Well over 1000 yards of offense combined for the Texans and the Bengals WOW

- Rally caps . . . The Bears score 13 in the 4th to sneak one from the Jets. 19-17

- Rob Bironas shows he was worth the FA cash by hitting 4 for 4 on FG's for the Bears

- The Vikes are 2-0 in the NFC NORTH with a 24-21 win over the Lions

- Lesean Shady McCoy goes for 174 and a score leading the Vikes offense

- Former Cardinal current Lions SS Adrian Wilson had 2 interceptions in the loss

- 100 million dollar men PP had another interception for the Cards, Joplin of the Colts had a tackle, and Crawford of the Chargers had 4stops and a sack

- Rams use 3 back attack to grind out 211 yards and a 30-7 win over Chiefs

- Peyton Hillis says Dmac Who??? and rushes for 184 yards and some scores in a huge win for the Jags over the Steelers

- Packers lose to Patriots 26-20 and two fumble returns for TD's one by DE Chris Long would prove to be the difference

Rookies- Brenden Evans is 2-0 as a starter tossed another TD pass no picks, AC Jackson got his first win - tossing 3 TD's vs the Raiiiiiiders Gary Frederick of said Raiders went over 100 yards on the ground again

- Bills Rookie QB Tyrone Williams tosses 2 more TD's and is 2-0 on the season with a division win over the Dolphins

- Ricky Charles leads all rookies with 13 stops

- Aram Hall Redskins rookie WR killed the Cards and leads all rookie wr in yardage.

-KEVIN KOLB AWARD goes to Shane Boals of the GGEEEEEEEEEMEN with his 5 pick 0 TD performance vs the Colts in a 40-21 loss

- Titans roll scoring all 21 points in the 2nd quarter on 3 Locker TD passes to win by 11 over the Vicks. Justin Tuck had 3 sacks for the Titans

-Unless Frank Reich is at qb at this time the Cowboys are blowing out the 49ers and move to 1-1. Upsets of the week are 0-2 guess who's neeeeeeeeexxxxxxxttttttttt??????

- Ryan Mallett throws 3 Td's to keep the 49ers at bay in a 37-23 victory.

-10 games decided by a score the competitive balance is back!

Add your two cents some games were unplayed when I did this good luck in week 3

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
    • Like Like x 7
  2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    This is becoming my favorite content..well done diddy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

TY

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Another great week's work diddy!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

great, great stuff and damn as I look back on that Bengals game! just wow!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

last couple games edited in

7. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

LOL at Kevin Kolb award

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

sooooooo what paper are you supposed to be typin'?

9. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    QFT.

• Like Like x 1
  10. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

good stuff Diddy..keep it up

• Like Like x 1
  11. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Good shit diddy but DRC plays for the colts lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

good job

• Like Like x 1
  13. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Masters in Education Leadership class. 6 down 3 more to go.

14. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

fixed sorry please keep the corrections coming guys if I messed up.

15. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Oh well in that case Tebow had 81 yards rushing. But I never run with him, so dont bother defending that when we play later today.

16. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Damn i saw the 50 and thought that was the total but that was the longest rush OK correction coming