The Infamous return of Raunchy and Chili's VLog

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RaunchyTacoBowl, Oct 9, 2015.

1. RaunchyTacoBowl

RaunchyTacoBowl Walk On

As many of the veteran players would know I use to do a Youtube series for HAW. I ran into some technical difficulties (My laptop decided to be a real mcAsshole) and had to shut down for awhile. I just put in an order for a tripod stand for my phone and will be using it as my main recording device which will allow me to record in 1080 60fps and the VLog will be returning.

Now, this post wasn't just made to make you all excited cause I know you guys are! I want to know from the veteran players what I should keep from my old series vs. what I shouldn't keep? Then from the new players, what would you like to see in a VLog series? Mind you I usually try to keep the videos 5-8 minutes in length especially if I'm doing them on a madden weekly basis and they are not scripted by any means. I appreciate all your feedback guys!

PS There will be tons of Lord Chili don't worry.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

I'd like to see "what works" in the league. Things that make you excited about the league, things you look forward to.

Maybe tell some stories of how fun the drafts are, to excite those teams that are 0-7 but have two drafts coming up...

3. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

2? are we still simming every other season?

4. RaunchyTacoBowl

RaunchyTacoBowl Walk On

I thought so.

5. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

That is the notional plan. I guess its time to poll the league and get some data. Coach, can you start a thread where everyone can discuss it?

6. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Still no videos......

Just do your thing raunchy. Maybe highlight a game of the week or do an upset alert every week or a record watch where you talk about a few league leaders who are threatening season records

7. RaunchyTacoBowl

RaunchyTacoBowl Walk On

Wyrmreaver I'm expecting to get my tripod today so hopefully the videos will begin tonight.

• Like Like x 2