The Iron Bowl

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Weird, but in this second half, 'Bama guys are missing plays all over. I just saw a corner fall down for no reason, and let the first down happen right over him, and that safety missed an easy pick that went for Auburn's first score.

It might be time to call your bookies gentlemen. Something doesn't look right here.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I hate it when I'm right. 'Bama laid down in this one. It was like watching bad daytime drama.

Now, Oregon is being handed one against Arizona. Two consecutive personal foul calls (both clean, and one negating a fumble by the Ducks) and now Oregon's in the red zone.

The BCS is a joke. If you think the money isn't driving the play on the field, you're crazy.

I ain't much for conspiracy theory, but this looks pretty bad. I'm not even a TCU or Boise fan, but I guarantee that if everyone else loses, there will be a title game between two one-loss teams.

3. TD351

TD351 Walk On

Yeah, if nothing else Bama looked BAD in the 2nd half.

4. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I don't think oregon was handed this game. They are killing arizona in second half

5. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Also I hope south carolina beats auburn next week. I don't see spurier laying down for auburn in his first return to sec title game in a long time.

6. bdub

bdub Walk On

Alabama got shafted on a few calls and there where some pretty obvious calls that were missed. For example the obvious face mask on McElroy in the 4th quarter. Just about ripped his head off.

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

True. They ended up removing all doubt in the second half. At the time, though, 'Zona was getting bent over by the refs.

8. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Oregon has been a much better 2nd half team this year then 1st half team. They really put the pounding on you after the half.

What about Boise? I saw those missed FGs. Wow. Guess Boise really doesn't belong.

9. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

It was a crazy college football Friday for sure

10. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Same way Alabama doesn't, but that's not how it will play in the press.

I wish Boise had won. Everything in their history says they could play for an win a championship game against pretty much anybody. They're legit-good. Some of the top schools aren't. But anyone can get stung by a good team on the road. I'd like to see Auburn try to stop that pistol. Seeing Nevada play a bowl is going to be interesting.

11. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Oh I agree boise could beat any team but that isn't how the press will print pity.

12. bdub

bdub Walk On

It's all about money and there is no money in Boise State.