The JetStream: Jets lose QB Richmond likely for year and continue slide.

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by klaximilian, May 4, 2014.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Just one season removed from losing their entire offense outside the offensive line, the Jets injury woes have once again reared their ugly head. After losing Percy Harvin in week 3, the Jets have now lost their starting QB and MVP candidate Othniel Richmond to a broken collarbone (we've never seen that injury before :inpain:) and it's unlikely he will be able to return for the season unless they go deep into the season.

To add insult to injury, Matt Chatam had an absolute brutal day against the Niners with the defense providing little help. Chatam threw 5 INT passes that the Niners couldn't seem to miss on and the Jets defense got crushed from the get-go giving up almost 400 passing yards of offense while allowing the Niners to waltz down the field with ease. Never standing a chance this game, coach Ryan could only look on in agony as he watched his perfect season just a few weeks ago quickly head down the drain and take an ugly turn for the "(un) expected turn down injury lane.

The Jets stand at 9-2, but with Richmond done for the season no longer are favorites to host home-field advantage in the playoffs nor represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. We'd be surprised to see them past the first round.

2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

double ouch

4. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Tough break TJ. In think you need to conduct an internal audit of your entire training and medical staff ;).

• Like Like x 1
  5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Sadly, I'm used to it.

I'd still find a way to lose my most important players on my team. Madden loves me this year...

• Like Like x 1
  6. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

Niners have some Hard Hitting MOFO's!!! On a QB Run Richmond got Jacked up for a Fumble and almost lost his head!!! 8 weeks out puts him back... Super Bowl??

That one play... that one inj probably has Jets losing the rest of the season and missing the playoff.... "You mad at me Bro?" j/k!! Sorry about your luck!! I know that you had a great season going and Madden jacks you up like that! im sure his INJ is like 80 or 90 and still gets hurt.

Niners keep looking to do some damage, knock people out of playsoffs and maybe just maybe win enough games to sneak in!

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I think you had one too many Patrons.

• Like Like x 1
  8. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

I say one is too many and eleven is not enough!

• Like Like x 1