The Juggernaut - Season 7

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, May 2, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Bucs
    Had an idea for some content I think all of us will enjoy immensely. I'm going to call it "The Juggernaut" thread.​
    The idea is to give some credit to the opposition's players when credit is due. After a user game if there was a player who tore you up or really impressed you than make a post here. Simply include the player and tell us a little about him and what made him so tough to stop or why he impressed you.​
    Obviously this isn't for YOUR players, this is for opposing user players. Don't be shy now.​
    We have two user games this week, so hopefully we get a player or two posted from those games.​
    Help us find out who are the impact players in the Pac-12! :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

The UTES front 7 on defense are pretty stout. They have lots of speed and run alot of stunts, your quarterback better have some good scrambling skills. They are also very potent in the run defense department. Only allowed -19 yards on the ground against the Buffs. They stack the line and dare you to beat them with the pass, but with the pass rush it makes it a very difficult task.

The real playmaker in their group seems to be the Sophmore LOLB out of Georgia. He is very quick and a good tackler.
    He had 7 TCK (6 SOLO) 3 TFL and 2 SCK against the Buffs.

• Like Like x 2
  3. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

UCLA's QB

Q. Cunningham - 13/17, 296 yards, 5 TD

4. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Washington's receivers in this one. They made some spectacular plays when it was needed. My players would be in position but they would still make big time catches, it was crazy.

5. IrishBearcat

Nice job guys. It would be cool if you could include the actual name, stats, and a little synopsis of the player you are spotlighting. Let's keep this up! :D

6. IrishBearcat

7. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

USC's junior running back Davis #24 is a real speedy guy, if he hits the hole in the line, color him gone.

He had a 70 yard run on Colorado and 99 yards overall.

Defenitely a playmaker, one broken tackle away from a touchdown every time he has his hands on the ball.

8. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

UCLA's defense really shut me down, LB's played great in the secondary.. Tough team for me to match-up with..

9. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Mine goes to the TE for Colorado, this dude just found ways to get open against us, and he had enough speed to gash us after the catch, that kid was a beast man....

10. IrishBearcat

GREAT stuff guys - this is what I'm talking about! :)

If you guys could simply include BOTH first and last name of the specific player that would be awesome. If you don't remember the name you can always check it out at easports.com/dynasty

11. IrishBearcat

Any Juggernauts out there?

12. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

All of the Bruins defense :)

13. IrishBearcat

Washington CB Scott Parks

Dude is a BEAST. Had 2 picks in our game. Avoid throwing his way if possible, he will make plays on the football.

14. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

ASU receiving core. They don't drop anything at all. It was insane.

15. IrishBearcat

Do them some diligence and look at some names and stats from your game. Maybe your lack of respect of them is what contributed to the upset!! :cool:

16. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Give me a moment, heading into the showers

17. IrishBearcat

You and your Bruin squad better be JUST NOW hitting the showers. We've been kicking our kids tails in practices to get them ready for UCLA, especially after coming out flat on the road against Washington.

18. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

My so called talented defense gave up 55 freaking points my friend, when a terrible display like that happens I ignore the team lol (y)

19. IrishBearcat

ESPN Top Stories:

Coach Cougar gives Bruins the cold shoulder; "I'll see ya on gameday" was all he had for the team on Sunday when films were scheduled.

20. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Amen, like I said I'm young and have a quick temper I couldn't be a coach in the real world, especially college lmao

21. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

That was prolly the only time my WR core played good. They sucked vs Peench at I got blown out 34-0 My team just cant compete unless I get lucky.

22. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Next he's gonna wreck his motorcycle lol

• Like Like x 1
  23. IrishBearcat

Bucs Oregon WR Mike Moss - dude is definitely Randy Moss' cousin or something. Tore me up for 7 catches, 194 yards, and a TD. He's poised to win the Mackey Award for best WR too.

-Cougars- UCLA DE David Mitchell - Had 2 sacks in my game, SR is a beast on their defensive line. If he gets a hand on your QB, he's going down.

24. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

No love for my 2 way player here.

George Schneider

25 rushes 214 yards 2 TD
    6 catches 65 yards 1 TD

16 tackles 1 int. No body throws at him. 16 tackles in 12 games. Dang. Champ Bailey JR.

Not to mention clutch plays. INT to help give ASU the lead over ARI. 98 yard run to beat a team. Catch in the flat vs ARI in OT for TD

Only played offense like 4 games

25. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

LOL you have a player that plays offense and defense?