1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The League 2.0 Projected Playoff Bracket

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HAL9100, Jan 27, 2012.

1. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    tl2bracket.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. Axel3737

Axel3737 Walk On

Well since its super bowl XLV we already know whose going to win lol

3. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Seahawks in the first round.. ugh... I might just intentionally lose my division so I can play the Eagles round 1 instead. :p

4. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

time to start playing backups and resting up for the playoffs with the #1 seed clinched. I lost Vernon Davis for 3 weeks last game, and it happened in the 2nd quarter when I was going to pull my starters at the half...gotta be careful now

5. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Lol. If you beat the Falcons and I win out, then we won't meet in the wildcard......but I've got to beat biggcoug to make that happen.

I fully support this. :)

In my last game, Marshawn Lynch got knocked out for a couple weeks right at the 2 minute warning in the 4th quarter. I wasn't happy about that.

I thought about removing the numbers but i figured no one actually kept track of it and it would just slip by. Thanks for proving me wrong, lol.