The League Advanced to Week 18/Wild Card Playoffs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by biggcoug65, Nov 20, 2011.

1. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

Congrats to all the teams that made it to the Playoffs! Here are the matchups:

#6 Chargers @ #3 Broncos
    #5 Raiders @ #4 Jaguars

#6 Lions @ #3 Rams
    #5 Falcons @ #4 Redskins

1st round byes:
    #1 Saints, #2 Bears, #1 Patriots, #2 Steelers

Last day to schedule: Sunday
    Last day to play: Tuesday
    Next advance: early Wednesday morning

2. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Nice. I'm not sure why the Chargers jumped the Titans, but I'll always be happy to see the Titans get screwed. Plus it gets another user into the playoffs.

3. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

it looks like all teams have played this week, except for BigSmooth33, but since he is without PS3 access, I will advance us to the next round tonight around 8pm PT and send out the next advance schedule.

4. KRBasball7

KRBasball7 Walk On

Hey, before I forget I wanted to see what the plan is for the divisional round with Thanksgiving on Thursday. I've gotta head back from college and then go visit family and would personally benefit from the round lasting through the weekend. I need to try to plan this out so just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same boat, or if Friday is enough time for most people.

5. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

I was thinking about extending it to Saturday, for one extra day, as people are usually busy with family stuff on Thanksgiving.
    I am in a similar boat, I still have work + football practice this week, then our playoff game is on Saturday...