1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The League Bookie Rules Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by biggcoug65, Oct 6, 2011.

1. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

**UPDATE**

If you do not place a wager for 3 straight weeks, I am going to assume that you no longer wish to participate in the League Bookie and I am going to remove all of your points. So, if you have not placed a bet so far, in the first two weeks of The Bookie, you need to place a bet this week or be removed from the standings. Remember that the winner of this gets exclusive negotiating rights to a Free Agent of his choosing so long as that player is not a Restricted Free Agent or a Franchised player.

Thanks,
    Coug

• Like Like x 1
  2. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

I will make exceptions if you contact me with a legitimate reason for not posting bets, but you need to PM either myself, Big D, or both explaining why you have not posted a bet and that you would like to stay in the betting pool.

Thanks,
    Coug

• Like Like x 1