The League of Champions looking for 4 coaches..

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by bringbackjimmy, Jun 26, 2011.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

We are looking for some good coaches that are in for the long haul. Our League roster has some great talent in place so if you like a challenge this will be a good league for you. The setup hasn't been determined, but its leaning on powerhouse teams. If you are interested in joining please PM...

2. Bornthreat

Bornthreat Walk On

I there anyway you can provide more information about you league? Heisman? CC? Cust playbooks? Game schedules? Conf breakdown? THX

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

1 spot taken looking for a few more...

4. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

As a guy who was formerly a part of this league, anyone who joins is going to be getting in with a really good group of guys. I'm still a little sad that I had to drop them due to time constraints, but those are they breaks.

I highly recommend this league to newbies and vets alike.

• Like Like x 1
  5. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Cheez

thanks for the kind words...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ruckus Redbird19

Ruckus Redbird19 Walk On

id love to join this league. im new to tradition gaming and not in any other od.
    mon to sun any time (im off for the summer) once aug rolls around ill be around after 4pm monday and 3pm tues to friday. sat any time
    http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-ruckus-redbird19.57127/#post-609019

i went to a 1aa school. wondering if there is a chance that i can just take the roster of the school i end up with and create my 1aa school... if not no biggie

7. Ruckus Redbird19

Ruckus Redbird19 Walk On

sorry for the double post but i realize that the last part of my message is ambiguous. if i end up with a school example northwestern could i take the schools pitches and roster and create illinois state u (my 1aa school)

8. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

dang, I damn near went to ISU. Love the campus there (and my aunt/uncle only live about a 5 minute drive from campus).
    Was thinking about going into actuarial science. Ended up at NIU for meteorology. When that didnt work out, I ended up at Rockford College where I got my degree in math. Had I known that I was going to go into math from the beginning - I would've gone to ISU.

Still kind of wish I went into actuarial science though. Instead, I'm going to be a freaking teacher lol.

9. Ruckus Redbird19

Ruckus Redbird19 Walk On

well i had a similar fate ;)

10. Ruckus Redbird19

Ruckus Redbird19 Walk On

i went to be a historian and ended up being a babysitter/bouncer for gangbangers and cop killers

11. Ruckus Redbird19

Ruckus Redbird19 Walk On

OK well I got in another league and IM going to withdrawal my application for this one. Good luck guys

12. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Looking for 2 members..

13. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Hey I'd be interested in joining this league. It'd be my first OD ever, just want to mention that in case that's an issue. Here's my member application for more about me.

I have a quick question: Since, from what I can tell, this isn't a non-premier league, I can join other non-premier leagues, right? Because I kinda want to have two ODs going. One a powerhouse type OD, and the other a coaching carousel, developmental, work your way up type league. I gotta be honest, I'm more set on the latter, so if I can only do one, I'll probably have to withdraw from this.

If I can do multiple non-premier leagues, then I'd definitely be willing to join up LOC for my powerhouse league. Thanks!

14. Cwahl11

Cwahl11 Walk On

Didn't realize this was an Illinois party, I'll be attending Eastern Illinois in the fall.

15. Roogy

Roogy Walk On

Hi Jimmy, I'm not sure if you're still looking for more coaches but I am definitely interested. I've attached my member application for your review. I checked out your league forum and it looks like an awesome league. If there isn't anymore room, then maybe next year! Take care!

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-roogy.57663/

16. sreese

sreese Walk On

I would like to be considered for the open league spot!