The Left Coast

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Guys,

It looks like our little boy is all growed up, and ready to start his own league here at TF. I'm talking about Easy, and he's been given permission to start up a league with some West Coast appeal. I'll let him stop by and give the details, but I'll share the basics:

1. It's a 3 conference league - Big 12, Pac 10, MWC (with Boise and Nevada added)
    2. It already has three members (easy, me, and ego) playing as TCU, BYU, and Utah (we think).
    3. Settings and such will be similar to here, but I'm sure there will be differences. Easy will get into them.
    4. Guys from here are welcome to apply, and are hearing about it first.
    5. If anyone wants to make a switch, instead of adding a new league, this isn't necessarily out of bounds, but I'll want to know why. Basically, if your favorite team for ever and ever is in one of these conferences, I'd be OK with a switch. I got guys wanting to play in Sim-Nation. Everyone seems to know we're going to be here a long time, so I'm getting requests. I can fill gaps. I just don't want to fill a bunch of them.
    That's about it. Easy's going to be a commish in the next few days, or hours, depending on when the forums go up. If you want to play in his conferences, say the word.

2. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I'm very interested in Oregon. Need to check on my availability to join another league. I love Oregon!!!

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

You like ANOTHER stacked team? That's shocking! ; )

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Congrats to you easy. Im sure your dynasty will do very well.

5. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

Congrats... but I bleed orange and blue.

6. bdub

bdub Walk On

Man would sure love to play as Utah in an actual league with teams that play around Utah. Let me know if one of you guys decides you don't want to play as the Utes.

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I kind of thought I might get this response. It's something we can discuss.

8. Goose

Goose Walk On

Is the advance schedule like ours? If so I might be interested in Nebraska. I kinda got to like them while playing as them earlier.

9. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Ya know - whether or not it's something we can discuss is not my call at all. I guess I'm just used to deciding stuff. Ask Easy.

10. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Nebrasks team looks really nice. Great choice!

11. bdub

bdub Walk On

I will shoot him a message. But if one of you guys really wanted them then its OK, no big deal.

12. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

so who is dropping out of sim nation to join this dynasty ?

13. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Not sure. I don't know if anyone is. I just don't want any big shakeups. I know you have a guy who's looking to join here, and he's welcome, as soon as we see how all this shakes out.

14. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Okay guys,

As Arch said I am responding. Sorry it was later but with my high school team hosting our first round game I have been prepping for it all week.

The Left Coast was born out of an idea to bring the Sim Nation to a wider audience, but it quickly morphed into something different. We are going to keep alot of the same rules as SN but we will tweak a few here and there and also do some different things content-wise. The advance schedule will be similar to SN, but with a different set of hard advances so if you are in both you won't feel overburdened.

I see we have several people interested from right here at home, if you want to be seriously considered please shoot me a PM and I will respond and let you know where you stand. Also, Sabo your boy can enroll in TLC if he wants to.

15. Goose

Goose Walk On

Congrats easy, but on second thought I'll hold up joining right now. I don't want to overburden myself. My wife is already pissed I play 1-2 games a night after work. She might just divorce me if I play more, who knows after 5 years that might not be a bad thing. lol ;)

16. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Oh i was just wondering out of general curiosity. Whomever leaves im sure someone is waiting in the wings to join up.

17. DC

DC Shake n Bake

holler at me as well! aim:bkhogfan51

18. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Hey BK, how many leagues are you in currently?

19. DC

DC Shake n Bake

2 atm ..considering dropping one