The Legacy Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Brandon S., Nov 19, 2012.

1. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Well guys, we are getting to that point where the original rosters are graduating and now we have mostly recruited players filling out our teams. Even though we may not have been here since Legacy kickoff, we have those recruited players that are just flat out beasts. If you have any players you want added, post them here ! It would be cool if we could have recruit information, like their position rankings, original position, height, weight, home state, all that if you could. Just another reason to keep those spreadsheets filled out. I know we wont use this for a while but keep it in mind, in a season or 2 we can start filling this out.

gwill
    Gyrene76
    uncleho
    HovaTheGodMC
    Dean Evans
    edge7771
    GMONEY 15
    LSUTRUTH
    abolishthefed
    Fmode11

• Like Like x 1
  2. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Here lies Tom Davis ..... FS, 200+ tackles after just two seasons in Washington ..... He will be missed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

... But not missed by all. He didn't have much effect in the two games I played against him. I knew better than to go in that direction.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Is there going to be a spreadsheet built for this? What kind of format going forward? Do we nominate players and post stats? Great idea for content but the follow through is no where to be found.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Yeah ive been tied up lately but basically i was thinking we'd create a poll and we vote him in, just post their career stats, awards won, team record with that player, all that good stuff. But only for created players, and i guess we are basically at that point now.