The longest day ever....

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Jul 11, 2011.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

for us normal folks who cant get it early.... fuck if today isnt gonna drag on.....

stuck at work... bored til 5....
    go home play the Wii with my kids til like 9... then the real boredom begins... stuck watching a rom-com with the wife cause she knows i will be missing in action til sometime this weekend...

fuck.....

• Like Like x 1
  2. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

I feel ya. I am lucky, my wife is traveling for three days this week for her job, starting tomorrow. So I'll be playing a ton the next few days. Only thing I really want to watch on TV is the All-Star game tomorrow night.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I did the Amazon deal so I won't get it until tomorrow anyway. Plus, I got so much shit going on this week. I probably won't get to really sink my teeth into the game until thursday/Friday night.

4. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I feel you JR. I'm stuck @ work till 3:30pm, go home clean up all the fucking garbage the deers ate from my garbage bags because a certain lady i'm married to forgot to tell her father & brother to put the garbage bags back in the garage after the finish painting in there(Nice surprise when you leave your house 4:50am in the morning to go to work & go to car & see 4 garbage bags just torn da fuck up on the side of your garage :mad::mad::mad:), play the Wii & Kinect with the kids until about 9pm, do school work until 11pm & then off 2 bed. Come back to work the next day & won't have the game in my hand until about 4:15pm when I drive past Gamestop on my way home.

Should work a half a day 2morrow :D

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

My girlfriend is out of town for work until Thursday. Perfect timing!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Took off work today and mine just came in the mail. Today will be a full ncaa day with playing, article writing and passing out cards at the midnight release.

• Like Like x 3
  7. JrRawlins

a day early huh? bastid....

8. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    So you got cards? Where did you get the game?

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I took the day off because I was sleep deprived.

10. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ebay, and I split an order of cards with David and Hack. The GS manager nearby is going to pass them out with the game until he runs out, and I will be up there tonight as well with my TSO hat on

11. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ya I had a wedding last night, didnt get back til 10 or 11ish and had a good bit to drink. That with the prospect of my ncaa coming in made it too tempting to stay home lol

12. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Nice, did you pay a premium on top of the retail price? Mine will be here from Amazon tomorrow afternoon.

Good luck tonight with the flyers. And thanks for doing that.

13. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

ya I did... I thought I was going to get it Saturday, but it didnt come in, so I was disappointed. had I known it wasnt coming in til today, I wouldnt have done it, but oh well...

ya my local Gamestop is one of the busier ones in town according to the manager. Last year we had 60-70 there and the katy mills store comes here as well since they cant open the mall for midnight releases. Hopefully another good turnout.

14. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Just picked up my copy, talked to the guy and he said he is willing to sell early as possible and as much as he can. So for next year i can get the game early and ship to you guys if you pay for shipping.

The entrepreneur in me wants to buy 100 and sell them for 80 each, proceeds go to tso

• Like Like x 6
  15. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

That's awesome. I can't find any place in my area that sells it early.

16. JrRawlins

we had 3 here in the DMV for the last 4 years, but last year some dickhead got the game early and took it into a gamestop and bragged about getting it early.. while he took his pre-release money back.... and naturally the gamestop manager reported the violation.... EA dropped the hammer on all 3 of the stores.... now no one gets the game around here til Monday... fucker i wish i could meet the guy so i could slap the fuck out of him..

• Like Like x 1
  17. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    We can work on that.

18. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    w0rd