The loser list

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

The loser list

With a lot of arguing going on lately hopefully nobody will take this the wrong way, I just need to 1) have fun and 2) decided to go ahead and give out T1's next good sportsmanship award, and at the same time delete mine due to my recent goading. (so basically hand mine off to a valid owner) For that I decided to give a rundown of the best and worst losers in T1. When I say you're a good loser I mean that as a compliment. And if I say you're a bad loser I don't mean it as a diss. Nor certainly would I count it against your off-the-sticks character. I don't mean it like that. So stop changing your user titles every time I say something.

The best losers, in reverse order!

12. Hellisan. I try my damndest to be happy for people when they beat me and realize that you can't win 'em all, and that the other guy just pulled off an amazing feat ;) but the guys who are crazy enough to be on the mic know I don't lose well.... at all. It's pathetic. Before every game starts I'm thinking this time I'm not gonna get pissed off. You guys (steelah, Rusty, Juggs, anybody who's on the mic) know what happens next. It probably doesn't help that I've got kind of a high-pitched voice. Could probably win most annoying and worst loser.. Sorry.

11. Bruce80. this dude is my boy. Ok he's most people in the league's boy. Great guy. We talk 3-5 times a week... Ahem... unless I beat him. Then he ignores me for a week. WTF!? he's only SLIGHTLY less explosive on the mic than me... and frankly he sounds a little more insane when he really gets mad... Also often SERIOUSLY considers quitting after a loss... but..I'm gonna just give you the nod ahead of me as a better loser even though I kinda suspect that maybe you're really the worst.

10. Ramirez. Loss against non friend = rule changes. Nuff said. Doesn't lose much so maybe not sure how to take 'em. If the loss isn't to fosh or Ryno, there's gonna be heads rolling.

9. NYJuggalo45. After a loss... he's fine. During a loss he spews almost as much vitriol as I do. Gets points for doing better after the fact but I know he's busting a vein just like me during the process. Definitely has the best "FUCK" yell of the entire league, just very solid.

8. Coleman. The next two spots go to people whose behavior I'm not fully aware of (as far as on the sticks). It's not that you're not higher you just need more time in the league to be called a good loser. Coleman has a lower-level team that hasn't won too damn many user games yet, and I haven't heard a word from him. Moved down on the list because he was vacationing in PR while the rest of us were struggling through the season!

7. MoGriffJr. For such a great player, he's a decent loser. He has assured me that when things aren't going well he's cussing but I've never seen him react afterwards on the forum in a negative way, or anything like that. Moves up the list due to his admitting that he breaks shit on the regular.

6. Rynoaid. Creator of the site, this playground that gives us the excuse to act like kids again. If he loses to one of his boys, it was a great affair. Best game in the history of the tradition. Something hyperbolic like that. If you're not his boy, expect 1) a new nickname such as "DJ tipdrill" 2) excuses or 3) a combination of the two. Moves up due to his response to a disappointing loss to Tennessee.

5. Blaza. Been on the mic with him a few times and other than a few "aww shucks" or maybe the occasional "shit" he's just playing the game to have fun and is generally in good spirits. Also has never beaten me. :D

4. JMS493. Broadcasts his games, and a lot of times posts a lot of vulgar language on JTV about it but right after the game he's back to his good, fun-loving, trash talking self. I suspect he's secretly psychotic, but does a reasonably good job of hiding it.

3. Jfosh. The first of three truly great losers the T1 has to offer. Comported at all times, he always has something wise to say and although I know he's very competitive, he knows it's a game and is having fun with it. Probably why I'm always rooting for him when I watch on JtV.

2. VaSteelah. Sometimes you'll get a low-pitched "damn" from him. That's seriously the worst it gets. I recently broke my wireless mic in a game with Rusty (see that?) which had good volume, so i had to dig out my old wired mic and take the ear cover off so I can hear him better. Just a cool guy that knows how to have a good time with it. I think Fosh and Steelah are interchangeable here, truly 2a/2b.

1. Kinger. This dude doesn't take anything too seriously, I think he's so busy with life that by the time he gets on the mic he's just chillaxing, I don't think he takes this too seriously. Still, I'm pretty sure he's competitive and his team is not to be fucked with in NCAA 10. I do not know him, let's get that clear. but in the entire history of T1 I don't think there's one complaint about a game that he's made.

And there you have it, folks.

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    ok I must admit, this is what I've done in the past YEAR

I've disfigured two of my xbox controllers by slamming, spinning my controller, thusly smashing onto the ground and my handle being slightly separated.

during a madden game, I was up at least 20 and lost in the 4th. I pushed my xbox and madden got a deep groove/scratch on it.

I use to be worse...when I'm losing I'll be like cmon...or FUCK!!! if it's a big play...it seems usually i get the worst luck sometimes lol.

To control my anger while posting, I've adopted a policy that I learned from one of my internet ppls...and that's:

After the game, give yourself 24 hours to "cool down". if the issue or whatever was that serious either A- post about it or B- maybe take time off from said game.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

thats some funny shit right there!!

Nice list. we need more lists.....hmmm

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

[​IMG]

Does this move me down a few slots??? :p:p

5. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

good laawd I honestly cried. that made my day (y)

By the way, I stopped smashing shit back in the Nintendo days. But I do cuss up a storm, I just do it in stealth mode,lol.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I'm angry at my ranking. I either want to be the best or the worst loser. Being in the middle sucks

7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

You are hereby moved up the list.