**The "Lounge" (General Discussion) Thread**

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

**The "Lounge" (General Discussion) Thread**

Gaming/Non-Gaming.....whatever...anything goes here.

Except nudity....lol.

2. Iron Mickey

hard knocks was awesome as usual...I like Rex Ryan...lol

[YOUTUBE]rV_3Gn0lv3Y[/YOUTUBE]

3. Iron Mickey

I really like this shirt

[​IMG]

Florida State.....nuff said

[​IMG]

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE BISHOP
    [YOUTUBE]RckImxcUQpI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

5. Iron Mickey

Gameday thread for week 8?

6. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Rex Ryan became my new favorite coach in the NFL after watching Hard Knocks:

"Do you guys understand what the f**k I want to see tomorrow!?!? Alright, now let's go get some God D**n Snacks!"

"No wonder my brother cut you."

Just a couple of my favorite quotes off the top of my head. That guy is solid entertainment.

On another note, what games are you guys excited for this weekend? I'm interested to see if my Dawgs can step up against those corn eating bastards from Nebraska tomorrow. I'm not too optimistic though after that Week 1 loss at BYU, but who knows. This week's schedule isn't quite as exciting as last week's, but you never know who is gonna get upset.

7. Iron Mickey

I am excited about the one i am on my way to right now. In the Airport waiting to catch a flight to DFW for the Bears game this weekend.

Arkansas hopefully beats the Dawgs

Hopefully Tech rebounds versus UNC....but thats going to be a tough game. Bunch of good games this weekend. Even better in the NFL....

Plus u got the Manning Brothers (only Peyton is worth a shit) throwin down on Sunday Night Football

8. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

I will be watching the UCLA vs Houston game. I hope UH comes out here to cali and run circles around the Bruins. I will be watching the LSU vs Miss State game you know that one is a MUST. My wife my have me watch the UF vs Vols game. She's a Gator fan(n)

9. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Prick :mad:

10. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

im actually intrested in 2 games. UF vs Tenn..i hope the gators play anemic again and lose. Also i want to see these new auburn all blue uniforms. whats going on over there.

11. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I hope Auburn gets smashed by Clemson.

12. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

After seeing Clemson play I don't think they will beat Auburn. The Clemson offense is pretty weak on the perimeter and on defense they are very young and inexperienced at linebacker. It should be a good game but I think Auburn will win.

I'm only going to get to see one game on Saturday but a result I am very interested in is TCU vs Baylor. TCU is favored by 22 1/2 points which I think is way to much. I think Baylor will play them pretty close and maybe even pull off the upset victory.

13. JFunk34

Yeah I don't necessarily think Clemson will win, Auburn just needs a wake up call. I hope LSU smashes Mississippi State so that the Aubies will realize the fact that they only beat them by 3 and MSU held their vaunted offense to 17 points because they suck not because MSU is good. If Auburn didn't have Cam Newton they would have lost to MSU and a real defense will eat them alive. I don't think Clemson's defense can stop them but Auburn's D is garbage as well so Clemson might have a shot to win in a shootout.

14. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

I know our Defense will come to play but we just need our Offense to play 4Qtrs of ball. Miles and Jefferson's chain is real thin right now!

15. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

baylor has one of the top defenses in the nation and nobody has stoped RG3 yet. i think it will be a good game. naw i lied.

16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Who cares about those bullshit games? If y'all want to watch football turn on the BIG TEN NETWORK!:)

17. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

somebody slap Jerz for that statement

18. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

SEC football? Better yet ACC football? If I wanted to die I'd go balls deep in some guy and record it and send it to my mom. My mom told me she'd shoot me in the face if I grew and became a f@g... I figure I rather die knowing my mom caught me a lizard than to watch those CHEATING ass conferences... still can't get over 30 players arrested in 6 years and no fuss, we get caught with "too much practice" and it was the end of the world... one dirty y'all all dirty.... BIG TEN FOOTBALL WILL REIGN SURPREME AGAIN!!!!!

19. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Best laugh i've had all day. Lets see Big Blue can't be Ohio State and Ohio State can't beat SEC powers. So that makes Big Blue nothing but SEC toilet paper for us to wipe our A$$ with when we beat OSU

20. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

The SEC has only ONE GOOD TEAM THIS YEAR.... ALABAMA. Where are the other SEC powers? Florida? LSU? Miss St? Let me know... are you telling me tOSU couldn't beat any of these teams? What teams besides the Tide have been "spotlight" material? None... the little SEC dominance bullshit is over, now that all the little dirty little tricks you've been doing are coming to the light, the tables will turn... y'all need to learn how to run clean programs because it seems y'all have a hard time doing so... bunch of f'n cheaters...

21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

And one more thing... Who gave Tebow, who completely dominated your pathetic overrated conference, his only bowl loss?

Hint: 2006

22. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

lol no one is scared of mich, i will agree ohio st does look legit but lets hold the jury out on them. I mean 4 straight BCS bowl wins is pretty big. when was the last time the big ten won 1? dont worry ill wait.

23. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Hold on... your a real life Georgia fan? Georgia? When was the last time you've celebrated A championship, the 80's with Walker running the ball? Don't let the door hit you on the way out:)

Would I trade FAIR football for 4 NCs? No, the SEC are real life cheesers... doing whatever it takes to win. They wouldn't even be allowed on TF... can't wait until Bama falls for sanctions and Florida should be docked something for that circus their running. Conference is pathetic... have some standards.

And osu beat Miami in 02 or 03... one of those years, really don't care because its the fuckguys:)... Also I'm not sure if the Rose Bowl is considered a BCS Bowl game or not (90% sure it is or will be) but in that case LAST YEAR!

24. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

im an alabama fan, thought the name gives it way, i was raised in the state. so my team is the defending natl champs. mich on the other hand spilt thiers with nebraska. yea both teams live off the history of the programs, except mich is totally irrelevant. most mich kids are jumping ship to other schools especially ohio st. also yea mark ingram :p

25. JFunk34

Standards?? Coming from a Rich Rod supporter?

Speaking of standards in the Big 10, how is Maurice Clarett doing?

Anything Big 10 fans can come up with to justify their inferiority, they will. Pathetic.

By the way if you're interested in actual FACTS, the Big 12 is the conference with the most all time NCAA infractions.