The man OKC is good at bball week 9 thread

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Diddy81, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Just watching this game and these dudes are too legit to quit​
    back to football​
    - Bears rally to beat pesky Bills 24-17 on a 83 yard pass from Nathan Ederle to Hester. Quizzie also threw yes threw ( I know I must have smh 1,000 times) 73 yard TD in this one.​
    - Tom Brady threw 3 INT's and 0 TD's and left the game with a hip pointer. Ederle threw 2 TDs and Rodgers threw 1.​
    - Falcons beat Cards 23-10 3 big plays set up 17 points for the Falcons and Mendenhall was able to get outside and take home a well timed draw for big scores. He finished with 2 TDs and 162 yards​
    - Coach Reb was carried off the field on shoulders as his 49ers beat his ex on a Riggs to Meachem TD pass with 9 seconds left to win 23-22.​
    - Chiefs hang tough but still lose giving up 10 points in the fourth as the Jets sneak one from KC 24-21. Kyle Wilson with 2 big picks in this one.​
    - Lions score 17 in the second half to beat the Dolphins 31-28. Kevin Kolb threw 3 TD for the Fins but his 2 picks were costly and the Fins lose again.​
    - BIG UPS to Jimmy Clausen for a 3 TD 1 pick performance but Steelers still lose 33-21 to the Flaccos​
    - Ravens win despite a 3 pick performance for Joey he did throw 2 tds, Marquan Roberts had 4 sacks for the Ravens.​
    - Eagles beat Jags 17-14 uneventful game not worth my time​
    - My new favorite team to talk about is the Pack. They get it done and pound the Vikes 34-26. Rodgers throws 3 more TDs and Nick Collins forced 2 fumbles​
    - Alex Smith had a huge day for the Vikes 347 yards and 3 TD 0 picks It aint his fault. ​
    - LeSean McCoy showed up with 124 and 1, Vikes may be ready to get back to form​
    - Bucs beat Saints 16-11 Arrington struggled in his start at QB with 2 picks 0 TD.​
    - Colts beat Bengals 26-24 Heisman winner Mark Ingram rushed for 177 and a TD​
    - CMON CAM 3 TD's but 4 picks as Panthers drop one to Browns 34-28. Cam did rush for another TD but the 4 INT's were costly​
    - Desean Jackson says remember me with 3 TD receptions for the Browns​
    - TJ Ward 1 sack 2 interceptions for the Browns as a bonafide monsta at SS.​
    - Not so fast my friends Raiders beat Pats 29-22. Chandler Jones returned to the helm for the Raiders with 3 TD performance and 2 went to RB Gary Frederick (who knew ????)​
    - Jaxson Boone threw 3 TD and was equal opportunity QB with 3 INT. He hit Barksdale 4 times 2 for TD's​
    Now for our Rivalries, good ol fashioned hate, bad blood, etc etc etc​
    The GEE EEEEEEEMen get done vs Cowboys 27-10 is their a new sheriff in town in the NFC EAST???​
    -Hall of Famer Ed Reed adds to his legend with a 106 yard pick 6 to start the game off right for the Giants​
    - DA U K.P. with 1 and Ed Reed with 2 picks in this one.​
    - Sad day in Texas, Texans lose to rival Titans who brought the broom out for Houston​
    - Titans win 34-28 Chris Johnson reminds HK that hes a live with 100+ yards and 2 TDs Jake Locker reminds HK that he might be the reason the Titans havent won a Bowl with 2 picks 0 Tds​
    - Dozier continues to struggle and pulled a Pau Gasol he cant play when management hates him he so sensitive!!!!!!​
    - THE other Johnson Andre had a nice game in the loss with 125 yards and a touch​
    - Ryan Kerrigan had a scoop and score for the Titans and Mr. I will take your Sh@# Michael Griffin had 2 picks​
    ED REED people with the play of the week this is my favorite ED Reed stuff please enjoy . . .​

• Like Like x 3
  2. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

Uneventful? My defense stepped up against the Jags. Media trying to keep the Eagles down:D

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

thought it was a cpu game sorry didnt know we added a whole new league worth of players ;) lol Welcome man and sorry bout that.

4. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

Its cool man

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Bob asked so I delivered. :)