1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The man OKC is good at bball week 9 thread

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Diddy81, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Just watching this game and these dudes are too legit to quit​
    back to football​
    - Bears rally to beat pesky Bills 24-17 on a 83 yard pass from Nathan Ederle to Hester. Quizzie also threw yes threw ( I know I must have smh 1,000 times) 73 yard TD in this one.​
    - Tom Brady threw 3 INT's and 0 TD's and left the game with a hip pointer. Ederle threw 2 TDs and Rodgers threw 1.​
    - Falcons beat Cards 23-10 3 big plays set up 17 points for the Falcons and Mendenhall was able to get outside and take home a well timed draw for big scores. He finished with 2 TDs and 162 yards​
    - Coach Reb was carried off the field on shoulders as his 49ers beat his ex on a Riggs to Meachem TD pass with 9 seconds left to win 23-22.​
    - Chiefs hang tough but still lose giving up 10 points in the fourth as the Jets sneak one from KC 24-21. Kyle Wilson with 2 big picks in this one.​
    - Lions score 17 in the second half to beat the Dolphins 31-28. Kevin Kolb threw 3 TD for the Fins but his 2 picks were costly and the Fins lose again.​
    - BIG UPS to Jimmy Clausen for a 3 TD 1 pick performance but Steelers still lose 33-21 to the Flaccos​
    - Ravens win despite a 3 pick performance for Joey he did throw 2 tds, Marquan Roberts had 4 sacks for the Ravens.​
    - Eagles beat Jags 17-14 uneventful game not worth my time​
    - My new favorite team to talk about is the Pack. They get it done and pound the Vikes 34-26. Rodgers throws 3 more TDs and Nick Collins forced 2 fumbles​
    - Alex Smith had a huge day for the Vikes 347 yards and 3 TD 0 picks It aint his fault. ​
    - LeSean McCoy showed up with 124 and 1, Vikes may be ready to get back to form​
    - Bucs beat Saints 16-11 Arrington struggled in his start at QB with 2 picks 0 TD.​
    - Colts beat Bengals 26-24 Heisman winner Mark Ingram rushed for 177 and a TD​
    - CMON CAM 3 TD's but 4 picks as Panthers drop one to Browns 34-28. Cam did rush for another TD but the 4 INT's were costly​
    - Desean Jackson says remember me with 3 TD receptions for the Browns​
    - TJ Ward 1 sack 2 interceptions for the Browns as a bonafide monsta at SS.​
    - Not so fast my friends Raiders beat Pats 29-22. Chandler Jones returned to the helm for the Raiders with 3 TD performance and 2 went to RB Gary Frederick (who knew ????)​
    - Jaxson Boone threw 3 TD and was equal opportunity QB with 3 INT. He hit Barksdale 4 times 2 for TD's​
    Now for our Rivalries, good ol fashioned hate, bad blood, etc etc etc​
    The GEE EEEEEEEMen get done vs Cowboys 27-10 is their a new sheriff in town in the NFC EAST???​
    -Hall of Famer Ed Reed adds to his legend with a 106 yard pick 6 to start the game off right for the Giants​
    - DA U K.P. with 1 and Ed Reed with 2 picks in this one.​
    - Sad day in Texas, Texans lose to rival Titans who brought the broom out for Houston​
    - Titans win 34-28 Chris Johnson reminds HK that hes a live with 100+ yards and 2 TDs Jake Locker reminds HK that he might be the reason the Titans havent won a Bowl with 2 picks 0 Tds​
    - Dozier continues to struggle and pulled a Pau Gasol he cant play when management hates him he so sensitive!!!!!!​
    - THE other Johnson Andre had a nice game in the loss with 125 yards and a touch​
    - Ryan Kerrigan had a scoop and score for the Titans and Mr. I will take your Sh@# Michael Griffin had 2 picks​
    ED REED people with the play of the week this is my favorite ED Reed stuff please enjoy . . .​

• Like Like x 3
  2. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

Uneventful? My defense stepped up against the Jags. Media trying to keep the Eagles down:D

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

thought it was a cpu game sorry didnt know we added a whole new league worth of players ;) lol Welcome man and sorry bout that.

4. Cavs4LIFE

Cavs4LIFE Walk On

Its cool man

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Bob asked so I delivered. :)