1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The Masters Chit Chat

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Keller, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'm assuming this tourney is officially open? Vlad

I played the daily in Bushwood and shot 2 under. For those who are curious, it appeared to be Hard swing difficulty, no swing meter.

Anyway, about my round, damn. Just wasn't ready for that unforgiving course. I was even until I made and Eagle on the first par 5 and I thought, alright here we go. I subsequently made a double and despite a lot of good shots, ended with a 36 on the front and 34 on the back. Just seemed like for every good shot I did something the next hole to fall back behind.

Under the current conditions, I can definitely see people going low - maybe 8 under if they're really sticking the pins. These pins are not to be fucked with though, some of the pin placements I was like.... hell no... and had to settle for the center of the green. One in particular, I forget which though.

Good luck out there ladies - if this tourney is officially open that is.

2. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Then why are there masters daily's to shoot? For practice?

4. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
  5. SkinniePost

SkinniePost Walk On

Keller, I set those up for fun, and they are set up as expert swing with no meter. Whether the EA settings are screwed up is another question, but when I check they looked correct.