The Masters: Flight Captain Responsibilities

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

- PM or send an XBL/PSN message to your group members to arrange an EXACT time window to meet up for your rounds
    - Invite your group members to a party chat (XBL) or game session at that time
    - Ensure that the settings for the round are accurate! Please see the tee time thread for details
    - Check each of your group members' skill ratings (LB on XBOX, L1 on PS3) to make sure they are not over 240
    - *IF* a group member is maxed out at 240, send a PM to Basis4aDay56 & KnightNoles with what the per category amount is for each of the four categories [only needs to be done the first time!]
    - *IF* your group member is under 240, no need to do that
    - *IF* your group member has an attribute range listed, make sure their golfer conforms
    - Make sure no foul play occurs
    - Write down/post the scores for your group at the immediate conclusion of the round

Post any questions below! Thank you to all of our flight captains!

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

We need more flight captains to help out and fill in some of the other time slots. come on fellas!

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I'll do it, but my time frame this week is really like 9:30-10:30 EST. If need another group for then, I'll be a flight capt

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Thanks Juggs, but we should be okay for now, truthfully - especially on the xbox side of things. We'll play it by ear.

A couple more notes for flight captains - you can captain more than one flight, but your official round comes in whichever group you tee off with first.

Say you are signed up for 7-8 and then 9-10 on the same day. Your round(s) from 7-8 will be official, your 9-10 round(s) will be "practice rounds".

5. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

I've got a major deadline at the end of this week at work, so going to bed before 11 is a big plus, however, I can help out where needed after my 9-10 slot. Anyone on the PS3 side that needs it, let me know.

6. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I'd like to be a flight captain.

7. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Looks like @soxandgators , @G_T_G , and myself might need a FC for 9:30ish Pacific time/12:30ish EST
    *edit, looks like GTG wants to be FC. Can we get a confirmation so we are good to go tonight?*

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

@Basis4aDay56

Can I be a flight captain for the round 2-3 tonite? I totally forgot the Knicks game started at 7 tonite. I know you wanted to tee off at 9 on the dot, which would probably be right around the time the 4th qtr is starting in the game. Rather than hold you, Quake and Cole up...there is a 6-7 est slot with just @osugolfguy in it and no flight captain. Can I switch to that time slot and flight captain it?

9. gigemaggs99

gigemaggs99 Walk On

I'd like to be a PS3 flight captain for the 8pm central tee time. I assume that would be 9-10pm est.

10. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

You can - just be VERY mindful of the settings. I think you'll be okay.

11. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

thanks. ill just follow what you posted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.