The Midnight Snack S2: Weeks 6-10

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Jayrah, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

[​IMG]

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Coach Worgum after the Cougs beat ASU: "That is what I am talking about. That was a serious beat down. This gives my kids some confidence as we head home to face Arizona."

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

First road game of the year and its a Big'un! @ The Big House to take on Michigan. At least its an out of conference game. Hopefully the Pac 12 can show up for this one.

4. Jayrah

Coach Davis after narrow win:

"We got it done. It's tough after playing the last 2 weeks the way we did to get going again. And we're not playing a pretty brand of football, but man the defense is out of their minds right now. They kept us in against the top 2 in the country. I wish we could score more for them though, they're working too hard for us to not get them a lead. Hopefully ASU is our breakout game. 331 yards though is a heck of a game for our offense, we're starting to come around."

5. gowazzucougs

Stanford rushed for over 350 yards, the Cougs rushed for over 200 yards against the Sun Devils, if you pass the ball competently you should be able to run it up. In addition their offense seems very lost, they are my nominee for the school who will become a 1 star program by the end of the dynasty.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Week 6-10 for the Bruins looks brutal...

@ Michigan
    @ Oregon State
    Oregon
    @ Utah
    @ Cal

Prediction: 2-3, would be happy with 3-2 through that stretch. Thinking Michigan, Oregon and either Utah or Cal will get me this year.

7. gowazzucougs

You will probably take down OSU for sure, if Jayrah still hasn't found his offense that is probably a win based on your performance against me, and Utah is a strong possibility. Michigan is a toss up, as for Oregon good luck with that one.

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I've got recruits visiting for the Oregon game too...was the only home game during the middle of the season! Im just going to run the 1-5-5 against them :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Coach Dru on the team's season thus far - "Well, obviously there isn't much to complain about when you are unbeaten, but I would like to see a bit more consistent coverage out there on defense. I'm thrilled with our run defense, which is again among the top in the country, especially considering how young we are at LB. We are looking forward to heading up to Eugene and finding out if USC is really back to being top dog in the conference."

10. Jayrah

Found 321 vs Colorado, and a good chunk (for my offense) against USC. My biggest problem is dropped passes. I found some strategery against both teams though, and I think my O is ready to start scoring a little bit.

11. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Coach Luke Fickell on teams offensive struggles so far this season:

"I'm not sure what it is. We've got talent all over the field. Timing plays seem to be a second off and blocks don't seem to held as long as they should be. We're gonna get at it this week in practice. Maybe a big game against Michigan State will get these guys fired up."

12. gowazzucougs

These videos some up Coach Worgum's press conference after Arizona's game

Remember, I am not 40, but I am 33 years old, and "I am a Man"
    And "We had the Wildcats, we let them off the hook!"

• Like Like x 2
  13. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

From Coach Bucsfan047 Twitter:

Northwestern let me go but Im all set to take over Nebraska, way to land on my feet.

14. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Coach Dantonio on the "handshake" with coach Colemanchu, following MSU's 38-31 victory over Wisconsin. "I told him "good game" but he told me "it was a horrible game". He went on to add that he's never playing this game again. I just hope he reconsiders. I also hope he doesn't have any firearms on hand, or his free safety is in serious danger."

15. Dru50

They are who we thought they were!

16. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Am I wrong to be scared to death of playing a CPU controlled Oregon squad? Dru how did you beat the living daylights out of them?

17. Dru50

If you promise to sim the USC-UCLA game I'll give you all my secrets.

18. Dru50

Coach Dru on his upcoming vacation in mid-season - "These guys will be fine, I'm not worried at all. Me and the coaches are going to a private beachside resort for the shooting of the next SI swimsuit issue, so how could we turn down 'all inclusive resort' + hot women who are barely dressed for 4 weeks? You can't, that's how! I told Matt Barkley that I have full confidence in him running the offense, and I expect him to keep a good, balanced gameplan while I'm gone. Right, Matt? {Barkley is seen drawing pass plays on a napkin with his WR's giggling like little kids}"

• Like Like x 1
  19. Dru50

bucsfan - you have your invite and JFace907 and his Buckeyes are ready to welcome you to the dynasty.

20. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

recchem2000, I have a better deal:

you pay for my beer and food while Im in cali, and I'll tell you Dru's secrets. I was in a party with him when he did it :p

Also, I took that guard :p

21. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

:doodie:
    You Ass!

22. gowazzucougs

Coach Worgum: What do I have to do to get a user win, another game that slipped through my fingers

23. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Coach Cheez after a 49-35 win over Washington:

If we play this way next week, we will NOT beat Washington State. Our defense was pathetic, and Tuel will light our secondary up. Things MUST get tighter. We MUST play better.

24. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Coach bucsfan047 after loss to Ohio State:

No time to feel sorry for ourselves, our final 6 games are all against teams that are ranked or have winning/.500 records. Time for these boys to get one last night with their girlfriends, kiss their mama's goodbye and go to war.

25. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Oregon Defense = Swiss Cheese UCLA goes over 300 yards on the ground against a Duck team that just looked lost on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.