The More I thought About The More I Wondered

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by joseph201105, Jul 17, 2010.

1. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

The More I thought About The More I Wondered

You know I was really thinking about the cowboys lions matchup and its unfair to the cowboys u played all season to earn his wild card spot and to have to play a guy that just switched teams. Nothing against trude he is a great player but he does not deserve to be in the playoffs. WHat should happen is nate should drop the best players on the lions 3-5 of them and sim it or just let the cowboys play the computer. Just my thoughts what do u guys think?

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

the only reason i took this lions job b/c they needed an owner. i was fine not making the playoffs and waiting for madden 11. dont worry, with culpepper at qb i dont think this team will go far.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

We have thought about it Jo and this was the best solution we felt for the integrity of the league. You are right, it's not fair that the cowboys earned their spot, but it's more unfair that the cowboys get a free pass while the others in the playoffs dont. Cowboys won to get here, he needs to win to move on.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

It would be more unfair to sim it or paly CPU...I bet Wajo wants to earn the win.

IMO,trude & steven equal as players

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Well it would have been TRude or a brand new owner. We weren't going to leave the lions empty for the playoffs. It would have been more unfair for a brand new owner to get a playoff team.

6. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

I would rather play an owner than the cpu. Things happen and teams get switched around so its all good.

7. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

WELLLLLLLLL if this is a problem, ill take one for the team and sub for the lions as i made the playoffs, but lost already.... lol just messing around, the one time that subbed games/simmed games are absolutely not wanted is in the playoffs.