The New Oregon system

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by einstein313, Aug 27, 2009.

1. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

The New Oregon system

Well after coming in what was coach mark's 1st week he got oregon pumped and ready to play USC and beat the might trojan's. What would he do for an encore how about breaking an ncaa record by rushing for 447 yards on 29 attempts for 6 tds when Legarrette blount.
    Sophmore Lamicheal James rushed for 53
    while soph darron thomas who is filling in the starting spot went 6 for 9 for 73 yards and 2 tds

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

nice job there

3. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

Coach Mark was finally able to utilize his starting qb for the first time all season since he has been injured all year. Mark didn't want to over work him so he was 2 of 2 for forty yards.

Once again Blount tore up the defence, with 301 yards on 28 carries for 6 td's
    Sophmore James rushed out 51 yards on 17 attempts including a 103 yard kickoff return for a td
    total Oregon rushed for 389 yards
    while only giving up 31 yards rushing

4. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

Coach Mark was finally able to utilize his starting qb for the first time all season since he has been injured all year. Mark didn't want to over work him so he was 2 of 2 for forty yards.

Once again Blount tore up the defence, with 301 yards on 28 carries for 6 td's
    Sophmore James rushed out 51 yards on 17 attempts including a 103 yard kickoff return for a td
    total Oregon rushed for 389 yards
    while only giving up 31 yards rushing

5. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

With what the LA Newspapers are calling "The Travesty in LA", the PAC 10 Championship was handed to you guys, when our beloved Commissioner advanced the league while I was playing my game against the Arizona State Sun Devils, I actually won the game 38-24, but when he advanced the league, it simmed the game and I lost 35-16 (or something like that...I can't even look at my team's page anymore without breaking down and crying). The fans in LA are in an uproar...there have even been reports of planned riots bigger than that of the Rodney King episodes. With that loss, I now have 2 conference losses and no chances of winning the PAC 10 Championship...at 6-4, I wont make get a bowl invite as well...man, this sucks!

6. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

If I did do that I am seriously sorry man. Please forgive me, I thought I saw you played your game. MY BAD!!! Seriously