The New Orlean Saints will be looking for a new Coach after this season unless...

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by jms493, Nov 4, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

The New Orlean Saints will be looking for a new Coach after this season unless...

The Saints Senior Management has given coach JMS an ultimatum.

"Win the Super Bowl or go back to coaching College Football"

Therefore if the Saints lose in the playoffs they will be looking to hire.

keep this in mind potential coachs

2. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Let the coaching search begin then...

You guys really make my job stressful!

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Even by some miracle we lose and I am no longer in the TMFL......i will still give you shit from time to time. Someone has to!(y)

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I may be interested in swapping from the Steelers to the Saints.....if JMS loses.

5. Herc

Herc Walk On

if you dont win SB u will quit?? sounds a lil off.

6. Romoisajedi

Romoisajedi Walk On

I agree Herc,

most of these guys place a much higher priority on their NCAA league, often to the detriment of this one. "my opinion"

I'm a true madden man however ;)

7. Herc

Herc Walk On

isnt it the same game? is their a big dif in the 2? never played NCAA.
    But look, I understand if a guy is just tired of Madden and wants to retire for the season to play other games. But if you just dont like playing Madden what diff does it make if you win SB or not?

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

There will be better jobs available I'm sure.

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I began losing interest about mid season. The super slow gameplay just frustrates the hell out of me. I cant play defense as it is and with this super slow gameplay it is even worse.

It is NOTHING like NCAA. I just wanted to finish the season....by no means do we realistically expect to win the whole thing. But we will be the Giants tonite.

I am more interested in Forza and NCAA.

10. Romoisajedi

Romoisajedi Walk On

ah at least your following through the season,

I appreciate that JMS,

I was a little put off when Hellisan jumped ship after one game... I like the settings and gameplay I've seen, it's not for everybody I guess...

on the flip side NCAA is fun, much more arcade like.... if you want slow speed, go ahead and do some recruiting that is boring enough to make someone jump off a cliff...

11. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

As a guy who only played NCAA for the past 4 years, I love madden this year way more than NCAA. Maybe it has to do with every game being against another user. I can hardly take playing the CPU in NCAA anymore.

This Madden is much more sim than NCAA is. NCAA has become an arcade game to me. I feel I could beat the CPU by throwing darts at the TV to pick my plays. Plus, the player progression is broke in NCAA so everyone is basically a 90+. It's so stupid.

There's essentially a 99 overall person every year, therefore NCAA feels that every year there is multiple guys worthy of best college football player ever every year.