The New PAC-12

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by guitarDADDY1208, Aug 1, 2013.

1. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

[​IMG]
    ARIZONA • ARIZONA STATE • CALIFORNIA • COLORADO • OREGON • OREGON STATE • STANFORD • UCLA • USC • UTAH • WASHINGTON • WASHINGTON STATE

USERS
    Oregon (jandy)
    Stanford (Antonio T.)
    USC (KNICKSFAN_84)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  2. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

I used the same format as the old because it was so well done just changed the pic at the top and added in the stats enjoy guys!

• Like Like x 2
  3. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

Heading into the last week of the 2013 season the PAC 12 title game has pretty much been set!

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. jandy

jandy Walk On

I'm expecting an advance after the LSU-TAMU game tonight, and hopefully a week 14 advance sometime Thursday or Friday. With that in mind, I could play Friday before like 6pm EST or Saturday before 1pm EST.

5. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

Either works for me bro, we'll just play it by ear to see when we advance to the conference championship week.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Week 14 won't be advanced until Saturday, as I know @cmassey13 can't play his user game with @MrWitness36 until then

7. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

No problem with that I'll be free saturday.

8. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Cool. Only reason Massey cant play earlier is that he's out of town

9. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

ok weekend coming up I can be flexible no problem

10. jandy

jandy Walk On

Sunday morning/afternoon should work for me. How about 11am EST?

11. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

Sounds good to me bro!

• Like Like x 1
  12. jandy

jandy Walk On

The inaugural PAC 12 Championship Game!

[​IMG] VS [​IMG]

In a year that has seen more than its share of turn over in the PAC 12, Jandy and his Oregon Ducks remain the lone original member. Coach Knicksfan joined after the first week, and the rest has been history. He has gotten it done in the conference, knocking off @Antonio T. and a very solid Stanford team, and running the table to remain undefeated entering the CCG.

This game pits the one of the best rushing attacks in the country in Oregon against the passing powerhouse, USC. The Trojans have the Biletnikoff frontrunner in the do-it-all WR Marqise Lee. Lee finished the regular season with 65 catches for a whopping 1269 yards and 16 total touchdowns. Southern Cal QB Max Wittek completed the 2013 campaign with 35 touchdowns to 22 INTs and over 3600 yards. The interception total is likely an area of concern for coach KF, and is something the Duck defense will look to take advantage come gameday. The Trojans were able to run the table in the PAC 12, and a Rose Bowl birth is on the line.

The Ducks sport one of the best rushing attacks in all of the country, thanks in most part to QB Marcus Mariota and Heisman hopeful De'Anthony Thomas. DAT dude has been killing it in all facets of the game, rushing for over 1100 yards, leading the team in receiving, and blowing all other return men out of the water. His speed has allowed him to race to first place in the Heisman voting, and a strong showing in the conference championship will likely vault him into immortality status. Marcus Mariota will be called upon to play turnover-free football, and move the Oregon offense. He has played great all year, but has been prone to fumbles and the occasional bad throw that will allow the other squad's offense to enter the field.

This one has all the indications of a great game, and I know I'm looking forward to the first of many matchups with @KNICKSFAN_84. See you Sunday, bro!​

• Like Like x 3
  13. jandy

jandy Walk On

Ps. I've been trying to wear as many jersey combinations as possible this year, but I want to see what Chompion's League thinks about the Oregon unis. I'm taking suggestions on what to wear against USC in my next game....what do you gentlemen suggest?

Helmet:
    Jersey:
    Pants:
    Socks:

Edit (Note): I'll be the home team and the default Oregon home jerseys are dark (green, black)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  14. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

Let's not forget about the fact that Oregon's great rushing attack is facing off against one of the league's top rushing defenses. I'm stoked for this game on paper it looks like it's gonna be the best game of the 2013 season for the entire league!

• Like Like x 1
  15. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

[​IMG] [​IMG]

OK GUYS LETS GET SOME PREDICTIONS GOING FOR THIS GAME!

16. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Oregon 31 USC 20

17. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Oregon 42 - USC 35

At least one return TD for the DAT man. Late passing surge makes it real close but USC runs out of time.

18. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

Haha!!! underdog honors go to me yet again, I love playing in that position. Last prediction by cyhiphopp had USC losing by 7 to Stanford and the Trojan defense went on to force 4 turnovers in an 11 point Trojan victory. Maybe by predicting at least one kick return TD for DAT I'll luck up and hold him to a goose egg all around....

• Like Like x 1
  19. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    CL 2014 WEEK 4
    2013 PAC 12 CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH

USC will be looking to even the score against Oregon in a rematch of last season's Pac 12 championship game which saw the Oregon Ducks defeat the USC Trojans 41-31. Can the Trojans claim redemption with a win at home vs the defending National Champion Ducks? Or will Oregon take a win on the road as they look to return to the National Title Game!​

20. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

2014 Stanford Cardinal Recap
    Stanford.gif
    The 2014 Stanford Cardinal season was outstanding... and if not for the debacle of a 4th quarter against a mighty Oregon Duck team, the Cardinal could have found themselves in the National title game. But the Orange Bowl sent an invite and the Stanford did not disappoint, holding off the Miami Hurricanes 45-35. A 12-1 season in the books, many All-Americans, but still. that desire to win it all just came up a bit short.
    2014 Schedule
    Picture1.png

• Like Like x 1