The New Rams Owner

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Dave Diggler, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Dave Diggler

Dave Diggler Walk On

I am the new Rams owner! I'm looking to bring back the greatest show on turf. ok ok i'm a average player, and this league will be my first one. Sounds like a great time.

2. Dave Diggler

Dave Diggler Walk On

xbox live gamertag is davediggler81

3. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

Welcome Dave, hope you have success slinglin and slangin in St.Louis.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Welcome Dave.

Couple things you need to do.

1) Go here: http://www.xtreme-football.net/leagues - get signed up and look for the league "TMFL" Apply to join and let me know when you have done so (I have to confirm it). We call that site "XFN" - its where we keep track of all our stats and salary cap information and such. Essentially, all of your roster moves will be made on that site.

2) Join the league on the console - search for "TMFL2" - the password to join is 1234. Keep in mind all you do on the console, really, is play your games and set your depth chart. Everything else you do, cutting players, adding players from free agency etc - all of that is done on XFN.

3) Schedule your games in the scheduling thread and play them on time.

Thats pretty much it. I'm always available via text/email and most of the day on the forum if you have questions. My contact info is also posted here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/teams-and-contact-info.56331/

Let me know if you need anything else.

5. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Welcome Dave! Looking forward to our match-up 2X/year.

On a side note, how predictable was it that DerekC was going to flake out on us again?? I wasn't a happy camper when we let him switch teams after being unreliable and messing up a good Eagles roster last year...we live and we learn I hope!

• Like Like x 2
  6. The Natural

He did that?? I looked at that Eagles roster and was like, "WTF! How did this team go from stacked to wack in only a few years!" lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

hmm lol lemme take a look at this roster lol
    Face expression- *jaw dropping* *stunned*
    smh he traded lesean lol and now has ryan grant LMAO he traded away DRC and AS and replaces them with shit lol at least he kept Desean, Vick and Nmandi

8. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Yessssur! Welcome aboard Dave...Get it in man and have some fun.

9. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Welcome I loved watching the greater show on turf hopefully you can bring them back.

10. Keller

DerekC has been nothing but a stand up guy about this status in the league. I don't like that everyone is singling him out as a problem. Could he have saved us some trouble by bowing out? Sure. But everyone has made that mistake, myself included. He just didn't have the time to play in this league, he was only here trying to help us out at the request of Emmdotfrisk.

Now, as far as the Eagles go, they were fucked regardless. Their cap situation was a friggen nightmare, he managed that as best he could. He didn't trade away DRC, SimFBallCritic was in salary cap hell and could not stop him from becoming an unrestricted Free Agent. He hit the open market and is now one of the highest paid players in the league on my Bills (y) - Again, thats not Derek's fault.

I'm not saying Derek is free from guilt, but I think you guys are overlooking the big picture. Derek is actually a good dude, things just didn't work out is all. He's got other shit to keep up on and couldn't keep up with the demands in the TMFL. I'd prefer if we stopped bashing him all the time. A little ribbing every now and again is fine obviously, as is always the case here, but I just wanted to try and clear things up.

11. JSimms

Keller - my statement was harmless; was not looking to "bash" and apologize for making it sound that way. I understand that stuff comes up; it has and will happen to all of us. We've got a good group - most fun I've had playing Madden in years...

• Like Like x 2
  12. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Welcome Dave Diggler, glad to have you. Guys, Dave is a great Commentator on YouTube and very passionate about Simulation gaming, I don't think there will be an problems with Dave.

Yeah, the Eagles were in pretty bad shape when I got them. Hopefully we can get a when soon. All of the games with the exception of the Cleveland game have been close, but the weak spots on my team have been the reasons for my loses. I'm impressed how the ratings are making a different in this mode. Can't wait to build this team up and make a turnaround. I'm just mad I'm just not getting into OF.

13. Keller

Point us to Dave's channel so we can see what he does!

14. DC

DC Shake n Bake

the fact you tagged me says other wise. thats all im saying on this matter :)

15. The Natural

No bashing on my part I was just shocked to see the Eagles in their current state.

16. JSimms

I'm sorry you feel that way - not sure I get your logic; if I was trying to bash you behind your back I definitely would NOT have tagged you. Send me a PM if you'd like to talk further.

17. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Shake doesnt know what hes missing; Ive been trying to tell Sim gamers for years...lol. We play this year round..Football season never ends. If some gameplay issues could be cleaned up it would really be all good.

18. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

AzureEffect I fully agree, just imagine if the gameplay was Stellar. Hopefully M13 takes another leap towards what the community is looking for.

19. Dave Diggler

Dave Diggler Walk On

So I registered on XFN. Ready to get this started. This my first time around, so if I'm doing something wrong, let me know!

20. Keller

See above about joining on the console. As far as XFN is concerned, you're good to go now.